Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If this team doesn't make the playoffs, Dak has to know that his chances of getting a longterm with Dallas is lessened. That's 5 years with no trip to a conference title and 1 playoff win. This must be the year for Dak or he's out of here. I struggle to believe that Dallas tags him again much less give him a longterm contract.

Romo did this and got an extension :mjpls:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
After one game....not really tripping....

Not really expecting much this year Cowbrehs.....actually my first year like this, last year broke me brehs....

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
After reading what Jerry just said today. I came to conclusion that this team is just a bunch of front runners that talk too much shyt from the owner to the roster. And then go shyt on themselves when it is game day. Brehs we just waiting time and energy in this thread debating and arguing about this team. Same song and dance every year, even with new coach.

players are treated like celebrities which is cool but that’s where you need a coaching staff to keep them in check.

Jerry Jones undermines the coaches. The fact that he made Cee Dee wear 88 tells you all you need to know about this franchise.

And I was happy Ramsey smacked Zekes hand down the first time he tried to do that feed me celebration after he got a first down. He wasn’t moving like that when he was at Ohio St. dude is too Hollywood now.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Romo didn't ask to be the highest paid QB in the league.

Romo also didn’t start as a rookie. He wasn’t even drafted. And he was never going to come close to setting the market. Daks situation is different because his agent has comps in the form of other qbs from his draft class.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Neither did Dak.

They offered him more than Russell Wilson and he turned it down.

This isn't the Fake Militant hill to die on breh. :heh:

you don’t know how much they offered. Nobody knows. It’s all speculation.

Seattle ended up losing talent to trades, retirement and free agency. But unlike Dallas, they have a real GM who knows how to restock their roster. They didn’t have to give up a 1st round pick for a WR who’s never been all pro. And they certainly didn’t cave to players demanding new contracts.

they all had better coaches. Chris Ricard only last 2 seasons. He didn’t even get a shot to be head coach. And he was in Seattle.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Whether hes making $2m, $31m, or $40m, the point is this nikka isnt good enough

I dont want this nikka on this team even if he played for free because all he is doing is delaying us getting a real difference maker in here :camby:
These dudes don't see how Dak is like our own Alex Smith in KC? We need a Mahommes to save us from dudes average ass. We know the D isn't that good but the O is loaded and Dak should get a majority of the blame for the failures of it. He damn sure gets the praise for the good they do.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These dudes don't see how Dak is like our own Alex Smith in KC? We need a Mahommes to save us from dudes average ass. We know the D isn't that good but the O is loaded and Dak should get a majority of the blame for the failures of it. He damn sure gets the praise for the good they do.

Alex Smith win games though, unlike Dak.