Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Meyer

Riley and Zimmer would get infected with the quickness and they’d be 2 more lost souls to the Good Ole Boys Club

Urban with the shyts :demonic:
They were talking on the radio yesterday about Stephen Jones and Reilly already breaking down tape together in the past. There is a relationship and comfort level there that concerns me. I want dumb and dumber walking on egg shells again like the Parcells years.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I can’t believe Romo is not even an option :francis:
you think Romo would turn down a cush down on nbc making bank, and showing up to work for 1-2 hours a day instead of 14-16 hours a day with coaching, and come back to this franchise with this circus show going on, and the fact they benched him for dak... naw b. i dont see it.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
you think Romo would turn down a cush down on nbc making bank, and showing up to work for 1-2 hours a day instead of 14-16 hours a day with coaching, and come back to this franchise with this circus show going on, and the fact they benched him for dak... naw b. i dont see it.
Gruden did.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
Seriously tho can you think of a fanbase that has suffered more than us in the last 10 years?
iu

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They were talking on the radio yesterday about Stephen Jones and Reilly already breaking down tape together in the past. There is a relationship and comfort level there that concerns me. I want dumb and dumber walking on egg shells again like the Parcells years.
Only Sean Payton and Urban Meyer would be able to come in here and institute their own culture and methods without me feeling like the Joneses were having another puppet show

Any of these other guys and they’d be in the annual calendar wearing all white linen outfits with Romo and Witten families

More than Xs and Os, this team needs a culture and identity shakeup. A lot of our fanbase knows this, but seemingly glosses over it to fawn over some sexy flavor of the week candidate.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
Part of me wants Josh McDaniels. He could do somethings with the offense.

But part of me wants Urban Meyer, because he would command respect from not only the players, but the Jones family.

At the end of the day, Jerry needs to realize that what happened in the early 90's will never be duplicated.

The salary cap/free agent landscape was different.

There were 12 rounds in the NFL draft.

And that deal he made with the Vikings was a once in a billion years type deal.

And contrary to popular belief, I don't think this team is as talented as they say. You can have all of the ability in the world, but if you can't execute a block, catch a pass, create a turnover, or just make a damn play at the right now, how talented can you be :mindblown:

It looks like the secondary will need to be overhauled.
Offensive line is always banged up.
Defensive line will need to be overhauled.

If they hire Urban Meyer, they need to give him final say on all player decisions.

I've said this before, re-evaluate the roster on both sides,,,im fine with letting some starters go, even if it creates dead cap space. The only person who was worth their lucrative contract was La'el Collins.. maybe our o line aint the same dominate line as before. maybe its the injuries and/or blocking scheme. D Law highest paid cowboy in history only has 5 sacks.. 5 fuggin sacks. Jaylon and his fuggin swipe when your team is getting its ass kicked, and you missing tackles, and can't cover the middle letting TE eat all game.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:francis:In retrospect, this was stupid as hell.

This is a prime example of players getting caught up in the hype of being a Dallas Cowboy, and reaping the rewards of being a champion without having to put in the work of winning a championship.