Move on. The city of Dallas has.

1197024081.jpg.0.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Part of me wants Josh McDaniels. He could do somethings with the offense.

But part of me wants Urban Meyer, because he would command respect from not only the players, but the Jones family.

At the end of the day, Jerry needs to realize that what happened in the early 90's will never be duplicated.

The salary cap/free agent landscape was different.

There were 12 rounds in the NFL draft.

And that deal he made with the Vikings was a once in a billion years type deal.

And contrary to popular belief, I don't think this team is as talented as they say. You can have all of the ability in the world, but if you can't execute a block, catch a pass, create a turnover, or just make a damn play at the right now, how talented can you be :mindblown:

It looks like the secondary will need to be overhauled.
Offensive line is always banged up.
Defensive line will need to be overhauled.

If they hire Urban Meyer, they need to give him final say on all player decisions.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Part of me wants Josh McDaniels. He could do somethings with the offense.

But part of me wants Urban Meyer, because he would command respect from not only the players, but the Jones family.

At the end of the day, Jerry needs to realize that what happened in the early 90's will never be duplicated.

The salary cap/free agent landscape was different.

There were 12 rounds in the NFL draft.

And that deal he made with the Vikings was a once in a billion years type deal.

And contrary to popular belief, I don't think this team is as talented as they say. You can have all of the ability in the world, but if you can't execute a block, catch a pass, create a turnover, or just make a damn play at the right now, how talented can you be :mindblown:

It looks like the secondary will need to be overhauled.
Offensive line is always banged up.
Defensive line will need to be overhauled.

If they hire Urban Meyer, they need to give him final say on all player decisions.
1. Josh is not HC material and it would be Wade all over again.

2. Which Jerry won't do, and the fact that he said he wants loyalty from his next HC tells me that he wants someone he can push over like he did Garrett. Urban Meyer makes millions doing whatever the fukk he wants to do, so why would he give that up to be a Jerry puppet? I don't think that working/playing for the Cowboys is as glamorous as it used to be, especially since people leave with a bad rep following them.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If it’s Josh McDaniels or Jason Witten, I’m out

Lincoln, we’ll see how it goes...

Rhule or Saleh, I’d be very indifferent. Nothing against those guys but not a whole lot of confidence either

Zimmer reminds me of Wade Phillips. Great DC. Don’t know if you want him running the entire ship, though

Urban and I’d be ecstatic. I’d have hope for the first time since Parcells

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I don't understand why everyone wants Urban Meyer. Dude left his last 2 jobs for health issues. This ain't college either. Jimmy Johnson and Pete Carroll are the outliers. Jury is out on Kingsbury. I ain't gonna be mad if we get him but I don't get the fascination with Meyer.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand why everyone wants Urban Meyer. Dude left his last 2 jobs for health issues. This ain't college either. Jimmy Johnson and Pete Carroll are the outliers. Jury is out on Kingsbury. I ain't gonna be mad if we get him but I don't get the fascination with Meyer.

I was just about to type this... Urban is not a 10yr coach. NFL 100x more stressfull then college.. great coach, but I dont think he would be with us more than 5yrs. He just that type

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I was just about to type this... Urban is not a 10yr coach. NFL 100x more stressfull then college.. great coach, but I dont think he would be with us more than 5yrs. He just that type
Who cares if he isnt here for more than 5yrs. Look at Parcells. He was here for 4 seasons. We had 3 winning seasons and he helped set us up with our best roster since the 90s Dynasty and best chance to win a Super Bowl in 07. He also manufactured a much needed culture change.

Thats why we need Urban here. Look at these players getting emotional over Garrett being let go. Team has underachieved ever since he got here and there is sorrow for this loser of a coach. You got players like LP and Chris Jones feeling awkward because they had to workout with another kicker because Maher was struggling.

Culture Change and discipline.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You truly believe that?

In NFL all you got to worry about is coaching and one booster (Jerry). In college you got to worry about recruiting 24/7/365, a dozen boosters, kids academics, fundraising, etc.

Last edited: