Reppin
NULL
Tank for Fields or trade for Dwayne

hell-naw.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Tank for Fields or trade for Dwayne

Fields would frustrate the hell out of Cowboys fans.
Faster than Watson and Cam.....chooses to run like Dak.
Stronger arm than Watson and better precision than Cam....chooses to game manage like Dak.

Dak's issue isnt from a lack of effort. Fields would be from a lack of playing up to his potential.

All he needs is a o line and a coach who love him :to:

I do think Haskins has major talent tho. Just was young as hell and playing for the Slurs turnmoil. Put the right people around him and he'll cook. :ehh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Fields would frustrate the hell out of Cowboys fans.
Faster than Watson and Cam.....chooses to run like Dak.
Stronger arm than Watson and better precision than Cam....chooses to game manage like Dak.

Dak's issue isnt from a lack of effort. Fields would be from a lack of playing up to his potential.

I do think Haskins has major talent tho. Just was young as hell and playing for the Slurs turnmoil. Put the right people around him and he'll cook. :ehh:
Fields 1st year starting 40 plus tds and only 2 picks. Hopefully we get to see his year 2 leap

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I do. He's going to have to have a shytty year to not come back.
I dunno man.

1. Hes not playing on the tag again

2. The Cowboys arent going to come close to offering what Dak wants to be paid if he does play well.

On top of that, the owners are proposing a $40m reduction in the salary cap for next season :damn:

We cant afford to tag him again.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@lightskin jermaine

A second franchise tag on Prescott would cost the Cowboys $37.68 million in 2021, regardless of what happens to the league's salary cap because of the coronavirus pandemic next season.

If the salary cap stays flat because of a lack of revenues for the NFL in the 2020 season, then the Cowboys could be in a challenging situation. The 2020 cap is $198.4 million. According to ESPN Stats & Information, the 2021 cap is projected to be $212 million based on normal circumstances, which would allow the Cowboys to have $36.2 million in room.

But if the cap does not increase, the Cowboys would be down to roughly $22 million in room if they don't carry over any unused space from 2020. It's easy to see that Prescott's $37.68 million tag would not fit under that cap amount and Dallas would have to get creative in its accounting.