Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Is there really a market for Dak like that?
Outside of the Steelers and possibly the Jets/Jags, I can't see teams where Dak would make them noticeably better.
It’s exactly why they should have given him the non exclusive tag this past March. I have no idea why they did the rare exclusive tag. That’s the part where the FO fukked up. With that non exclusive, you could have seen what the market was for him if any team wanted to take a flyer on him. The decision to give him the exclusive tag was a low tier decision.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It’s exactly why they should have given him the non exclusive tag this past March. I have no idea why they did the rare exclusive tag. That’s the part where the FO fukked up. With that non exclusive, you could have seen what the market was for him if any team wanted to take a flyer on him. The decision to give him the exclusive tag was a low tier decision.
I guess they didnt give him the non exclusive tag because of feelings. I agree I would've let dude see his true market and if it was too much peace see ya later.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Seems like every Cowboy from 2010 and on is hated on here to some degree minus Dware lol.
I blame Garrett, Marinelli, and the Jones' more than the players. I think Jeff Heath and Byron Jones are the only guys I truly despise over the last few years. Dak, Awuzie, and AB are all close to being on my shyt list.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Seems like every Cowboy from 2010 and on is hated on here to some degree minus Dware lol.

well when the team is always mediocre and is allergic to success the fans are going to be wishy washy.

This lol. Seems like every "good" player we've had since the glory days eventually ends up a polarizing player:francis:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
I blame Garrett, Marinelli, and the Jones' more than the players. I think Jeff Heath and Byron Jones are the only guys I truly despise over the last few years. Dak, Awuzie, and AB are all close to being on my shyt list.
I'll never understand how Jeff Heath stuck around so long

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Chido comin' off the list this year if we play :blessed: