Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Jaylon is ok by me. I know he turned a lot of people off with his play last year and self promotion on twitter but I think improving the interior of the d-line and playing him more outside (+ coaching) should lead to a better year. Personality wise he’s one of the few guys on the team I like.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

tenor.gif

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Jaylon is ok by me. I know he turned a lot of people off with his play last year and self promotion on twitter but I think improving the interior of the d-line and playing him more outside (+ coaching) should lead to a better year. Personality wise he’s one of the few guys on the team I like.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cancel the Damn Season. :francis:

Cowboys' Lawrence debating whether to report

DeMarcus Lawrence is facing a difficult decision. He wants to report to Dallas Cowboys training camp on July 28, but he wants to make sure he can stay safe so he can keep his family safe.

His wife, Sasha, is pregnant and due in October, and he is unsure if it will be wise to show up, given the coronavirus pandemic.

"I'm taking it one day at a time, talking with my team and trying to figure out as many details as possible before I make a decision and have it set in stone," Lawrence told ESPN. "Shoot, I love to ride with my brothers and play the game of football. When I have to take that away from myself, it's hard and I don't want to make a decision like that. But I also have to make sure I'm taking care of my family. Family is No. 1. After the game of football is done, that's the only thing I have to depend on, so I've got to take care of them."

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Cancel the Damn Season. :francis:

Cowboys' Lawrence debating whether to report

DeMarcus Lawrence is facing a difficult decision. He wants to report to Dallas Cowboys training camp on July 28, but he wants to make sure he can stay safe so he can keep his family safe.

His wife, Sasha, is pregnant and due in October, and he is unsure if it will be wise to show up, given the coronavirus pandemic.

"I'm taking it one day at a time, talking with my team and trying to figure out as many details as possible before I make a decision and have it set in stone," Lawrence told ESPN. "Shoot, I love to ride with my brothers and play the game of football. When I have to take that away from myself, it's hard and I don't want to make a decision like that. But I also have to make sure I'm taking care of my family. Family is No. 1. After the game of football is done, that's the only thing I have to depend on, so I've got to take care of them."

He has my permission to stay home with his wife.. he does nothing anyway:francis:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I blame Garrett, Marinelli, and the Jones' more than the players. I think Jeff Heath and Byron Jones are the only guys I truly despise over the last few years. Dak, Awuzie, and AB are all close to being on my shyt list.

Witten and his 6 yard and turnaround routes was the only cowboy I havent fuhked with for years. Now Sean Lee on that list. Fuhk he still here for?

Everybody else is clean slate. I think Garret and his staff were just stuck in the 90s. They get the most blame

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Witten and his 6 yard and turnaround routes was the only cowboy I havent fuhked with for years. Now Sean Lee on that list. Fuhk he still here for?

Everybody else is clean slate. I think Garret and his staff were just stuck in the 90s. They get the most blame
I forgot about Snake Lee, he made the list too.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jason Garrett is by far and away the worst thing to happen to the Cowboys during my lifetime.

I cannot overstate how much I hate him. IMO, he legit prevented at least one NFC CG run during his time here. At least.

fukk that guy. And no, that 95 NFC CG game where he filled in admirably for Aikman doesn’t mean shyt after the last 10 years.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Good discussion with Patrick Walker. He said he talked with Gregory and its just a bureaucracy issue, he thinks Rondell Carter makes the team (DE from JMU), he said Woods is a little upset that the Cowboys went out and got competition at his position and hasn't signed the tender yet, Walker is big on Anae (everybody is hyping this guy). Some other good tidbits on Dak contract, training camp, etc.