Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo, we in the middle of a pandemic. All of this sports shyt is meaningless at this point. Football imo may not end up happening. Players will more than likely catch that shyt. Imagine an entire team having to quarantine for 2 weeks. Empty stadiums. I don’t see the point. Everybody is focusing on sports shyt and not on how fukked up the government is.

As far as the topic in hand. Players got other shyt their dealing with right now to be worried about Jerry Jones. And Jerry Jones doesn’t deserve to speak on nor is he qualified to speak on black issues. And every player isn’t built to be an activist. Most didn’t even finish college for that matter.

players can contribute quietly by donating to BLM. By voting. By encouraging people to vote. By supporting candidates and by going to black communities and showing love. fukk the tweets, fukk the speeches and fukk the sound bites. The time for that shyt passed when Kaep was kneeling.

And at the end of the day, most NFL players are p*ssy when it comes the all of the NFL owners which is why to take those non guaranteed contracts negotiated in a shytty labor agreement so they can spend money as soon as and a lot of times before they even get it on shyt they don’t need.

tenor.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
players can contribute quietly by donating to BLM. By voting. By encouraging people to vote. By supporting candidates and by going to black communities and showing love. fukk the tweets, fukk the speeches and fukk the sound bites. The time for that shyt passed when Kaep was kneeling.
BLM is a joke of an organization that uses the death of black men to get money for LGBT bullshyt. As for voting black players need to vote/support candidates that actually support black issues, and not try to lump us in with other groups.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Report: New York Jets may want La’el Collins in a potential Jamal Adams trade

The Jets want Collins for Adams :patrice: I know at first glance, everyone will be outraged and say NO WAY. But let's think about this. We got Connor Williams (I know, not great) but he did play tackle in college, and is athletic enough to play RT. We also got McGovern (who we haven't seen yet) but is regarded highly, maybe he could kick outside.

This might be something to consider. Because if we get Adams our secondary and defense is upgraded in a MAJOR WAY. If we lose Collins, is our O-line negatively affected that greatly :jbhmm:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Jets want Collins for Adams :patrice: I know at first glance, everyone will be outraged and say NO WAY. But let's think about this. We goT Connor Williams (I know, not great) but he did play tackle in college, and is athletic enough to play RT. We also got McGovern (who we haven't seen yet) but is regarded highly, maybe he could kick outside.

This might be something to consider. Because if we get Adams our secondary and defense is upgraded in a MAJOR WAY. If we lose Collins, is our O-line negatively affected that greatly :jbhmm:

That's not happening. :mjlol:

1) Jerruh is loyal to La'el for choosing the Cowboys and signing team friendly contracts.

2) Dak and La'el are literally Best Friends.

Jamal Adams to the Cowboys isn't happening. Cowboys fans and Jamal Adams need to come to this realization. :yeshrug:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Watched Gallup highlights yesterday during my Father’s Day celebration :smugdraper: (Happy belated father's day to the bro handlin' bidness) and all I saw was a WR that was tough as nails, gettin' popped and holding on to the ball across the middle. Exposing his ribs numerous of times jumping for balls on comeback routes (smh), and a nice catch radius on slants that helps the QB look better than he is. I would hate to see Gallup anywhere else, that nikka is the truth
Exactly if we have to give him up to get Jamal Adams then I’m not wit it at all. That boy gonna be a superstar.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

The Jets want Collins for Adams :patrice: I know at first glance, everyone will be outraged and say NO WAY. But let's think about this. We got Connor Williams (I know, not great) but he did play tackle in college, and is athletic enough to play RT. We also got McGovern (who we haven't seen yet) but is regarded highly, maybe he could kick outside.

tenor.gif

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt, Scooter got an interview with Zeke?
That's dope as hell. A few of these Cowboys podcast brehs are coming up during this quarantine.
Law Nation and crew blew up the other day after info from their interviews went viral.

It's good shyt when cats who think like us start to get a voice in the sports reporters/analyst field.
Some people may scoff at it but having a voice can have some influence on the front office.