Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:unimpressed:

Gallup should be re-upped after this season

Let Coop walk after 2022 when Ceedee becomes WR1
you not tired of this? :unimpressed:

COW-HRS-0926001.jpg

pat-watkins-of-the-dallas-cowboys-walks-off-the-field-after-the-game-picture-id72852140

83e834b74439e0f97414986fcf142411.jpg

5847552.jpg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ramsey plays a premium position :yeshrug:

and even though the Rams added him, they missed the playoffs :yeshrug:

We gave Oakland only a 1 for Coop :yeshrug:
Cooper is not a good comparison to Adams/Ramsey. He’s a completely different player and also not of their caliber. WRs are devalued in trades. Historically.

Except for Cowboys and Roy Williams/Joey Galloway :unimpressed:

Look at what Brandon Marshall, Randy Moss, Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr went for. Not a whole lot. Various stages of their careers, all still regarded as top WRs in the game at times of their moves.

Odell went for a 1st. And Brandin Cooks is being thrown around for a 1st every season in the most disgraceful manner possible. Stefon Diggs and a 7th went for a 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th.

Back to Ramsey/Adams. Cornerstone defensive players go for a lot. Mack was two 1sts. Ramsey was two 1sts and a second.

You could make argument that Adams is the best Safety in the league. Top 5 DB? Arguable.

Ramsey isn’t bulletproof. He’s not Deion or prime Asomugha or Bailey or Woodson. His stock has definitely come down a bit from just 1.5 years ago. And yet he fetched a good amount more than a 1st.

I don’t think Adams fetches TWO 1sts. But he will fetch more than just A 1st.

1st, 4th, and a quality player should do it. For any team. But with COVID-19 and all this uncertainty regarding inevitable plummeting of the salary cap in future years, hard for any team to willingly take on an $80+ mil extension at this time.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Cooper is not a good comparison to Adams/Ramsey. He’s a completely different player and also not of their caliber. WRs are devalued in trades. Historically.

Except for Cowboys and Roy Williams/Joey Galloway :unimpressed:

Look at what Brandon Marshall, Randy Moss, Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr went for. Not a whole lot. Various stages of their careers, all still regarded as top WRs in the game at times of their moves.

Odell went for a 1st. And Brandin Cooks is being thrown around for a 1st every season in the most disgraceful manner possible. Stefon Diggs and a 7th went for a 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th.

Back to Ramsey/Adams. Cornerstone defensive players go for a lot. Mack was two 1sts. Ramsey was two 1sts and a second.

You could make argument that Adams is the best Safety in the league. Top 5 DB? Arguable.

Ramsey isn’t bulletproof. He’s not Deion or prime Asomugha or Bailey or Woodson. His stock has definitely come down a bit from just 1.5 years ago. And yet he fetched a good amount more than a 1st.

I don’t think Adams fetches TWO 1sts. But he will fetch more than just A 1st.

1st, 4th, and a quality player should do it. For any team. But with COVID-19 and all this uncertainty regarding inevitable plummeting of the salary cap in future years, hard for any team to willingly take on an $80+ mil extension at this time.
You know why all of them were traded away and didnt get a whole lot in a trade :mjpls:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You know why all of them were traded away and didnt get a whole lot in a trade :mjpls:
:mjpls:

Adams making a scene. Vocally disgruntled. Demanding trades. Giving out a "preferred destination" list. Yellin out the window. No subtlety about it. Klutch would be proud.

TO the GOAT for benching on his lawn.

I'm sure the owners will try to honor the memory of Bob McNair and do the right thing :mjpls:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Watched Gallup highlights yesterday during my Father’s Day celebration :smugdraper: (Happy belated father's day to the bro handlin' bidness) and all I saw was a WR that was tough as nails, gettin' popped and holding on to the ball across the middle. Exposing his ribs numerous of times jumping for balls on comeback routes (smh), and a nice catch radius on slants that helps the QB look better than he is. I would hate to see Gallup anywhere else, that nikka is the truth

Last edited: