Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Majority of the black fan base already knows how Jerry is. If it’s not about money or affect is money he ain’t going to say shyt. As far as protest who knows what he is doing unannounced.
The question is do you need him to say something and if so why? I guess some of y'all love empty sayings way more than I do. I don't need anybody to say some empty blah blah blah comments. shyt as forced as companies now saying BLM or having rainbow flags this month. shyt is fugazy and if that works for you cool but I honestly think that speaks on how easy it is for a person to be placated.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The question is do you need him to say something and if so why? I guess some of y'all love empty sayings way more than I do. I don't need anybody to say some empty blah blah blah comments. shyt as forced as companies now saying BLM or having rainbow flags this month. shyt is fugazy and if that works for you cool but I honestly think that speaks on how easy it is for a person to be placated.

I already was not expecting Jerry to say something. Especially if his mindset did not change from 2017.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Embarrassing. I mean we knew this already but damn.

Didn't help that Dak decided to try and sidearm the ball flat-footed, leading to the ball being placed behind Cooper who was being trailed by the best corner in the game. We can talk about scheme and route combos all day long but if Dak's making fundamental errors like that how much does scheme really matter?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Unless they practically give Adams to us, we need to lay off. I wouldn’t give up valuable assets for him :manny: just how I feel. He need to be a Darren Woodson/Sean Taylor type of playmaker for that to happen with me...he plays too far off the ball to pay huge money to. Even if he were like an Earl Thomas in his prime type, but basically another SS? Nah

I wanna see XWoods play a CF role with Al Harris/guy from A&M teaching him the Nolan scheme...I feel we will see different results bc the scheme changed...more big plays with a few more big plays given up (bc we taking more risks) Again, we’ll just have to wait and see...

And fellas, we all love Dez but we gotta give up this dream that he coming back here. Look at all them workout videos, I ain’t impressed with NONE of them. He was a cool, passionate player, but them days is over (as Cam would say). It’s a new regime in Dallas, accept it...Dez will always be remembered for what he did for us, but we got some young guns that make his “six shooter” obsolete. No hate, just the truth...leave the man be...PLEASE

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Unless they practically give Adams to us, we need to lay off. I wouldn’t give up valuable assets for him :manny: just how I feel. He need to be a Darren Woodson/Sean Taylor type of playmaker for that to happen with me...he plays too far off the ball to pay huge money to. Even if he were like an Earl Thomas in his prime type, but basically another SS? Nah

He's a culture shifter defensively, name the last one of those we've had on defense? I don't mean a guy like Lawrence that just talks it, but somebody that goes out on the field and does it.

Xavier Woods is a JAG.