Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Common knowledge but always fun to hear
Isn't all this shyt common knowledge? Duds really acting like folks don't have gameplans that's mainly easy to know what folks are doing no matters the team. That's why the Rams looked so crazy at first then once tape was out and the Bears put that clinic on them they haven't been as crazy as they were before that. Heck you see that even playing ball at the gym with the regulars you know what people are going to normally do after awhile if you pay attetnion.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Unless they practically give Adams to us, we need to lay off. I wouldn’t give up valuable assets for him :manny: just how I feel. He need to be a Darren Woodson/Sean Taylor type of playmaker for that to happen with me...he plays too far off the ball to pay huge money to. Even if he were like an Earl Thomas in his prime type, but basically another SS? Nah

I wanna see XWoods play a CF role with Al Harris/guy from A&M teaching him the Nolan scheme...I feel we will see different results bc the scheme changed...more big plays with a few more big plays given up (bc we taking more risks) Again, we’ll just have to wait and see...

And fellas, we all love Dez but we gotta give up this dream that he coming back here. Look at all them workout videos, I ain’t impressed with NONE of them. He was a cool, passionate player, but them days is over (as Cam would say). It’s a new regime in Dallas, accept it...Dez will always be remembered for what he did for us, but we got some young guns that make his “six shooter” obsolete. No hate, just the truth...leave the man be...PLEASE

Once we got Cee Dee I was officially over Dez coming back.

Ironically enough I was officially over TO when we signed Dez in 2010

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Team really should do whatever it takes to get him here. He's worth a 1st and a 4th. Only reason not to is fear or being able to keep him due to what a long term contract would look like.

I'm sure they'll be just as aggressive as they were for Earl :unimpressed:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im only parting with a 1st for prez :hubie:

If he would wait until after next season to get paid, id throw in a 3rd

We have too many holes and question marks on this roster to be giving up multiple picks

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Im only parting with a 1st for prez :hubie:

If he would wait until after next season to get paid, id throw in a 3rd

We have too many holes and question marks on this roster to be giving up multiple picks
Ramsey got two 1sts and a 4th

Adams is not going for just a 1st

You sounding like you don't want Adams :jbhmm:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:

What positions do you consider holes? I
QB :lolbron:

nah but

DE
LB
CB
DT
FS

-Gregory and Smith arent reliable

-Crawford is in his last year and is a Jag

-Hill is ass

-McCoy is old

-Lee is in his last year

-Jaylon is ass (im sorry but hes terrible imo)

-LVE has neck issues

-Both starting safeties are ass

-Chido and Lewis should be gone after the season. Im ok with keeping Lewis but Chido needs to go

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
if we could get this damn Dak situation figured out we could see if there's any way of makin Adams work. Right now we can't make a play for him and give him the extension he's looking for with no ink on Dak. Can't really even see if he'd take the home town discount to get off that shythole team. It would be a legit game changer for this team.