Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Nothing at all about this team matters until week 1...

Every year insert rookie here looks great in videos and camp and insert player here lets great in minicamps and oh my god even zack martin couldn't block him...

And then the season starts for real and it's the same trash from last year...

All this talk about Ceedee and Trevon...

Uh...where is all lines backer at ? Does he still have neck ? Is he going to play ? Cause our linebacker play was utter garbage last year...
It's either glib optimism or doom&gloom with Cowboys fans, no in between :pachaha:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Smh at having this type of smoke for a 80 year-old man. Stephen A think he slick tryna attack a man the black community not even concerned with. I'll wait for him to speak out against more relevant and pressing issues

Majority of the black fan base already knows how Jerry is. If it’s not about money or affect is money he ain’t going to say shyt. As far as protest who knows what he is doing unannounced.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B b but we not giving up Gallup for Jamal fukkin Adams
iu

"Instant team leader"

Where have we heard this before? :francis:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell No :gucci:

So i can hear you nikkas making more excuses for Dak :gucci:

I can picture it now :gucci:

“Dak has no weapons. Ceedee isnt ready and Coop doesnt show up on the road”:gucci:
Man fukk all that. We get Jamal that defense gonna be makin Dak look better anyway. And for the money Dak is getting we fukked if he NEEDS Michael Gallup anyway. I def wont be making excuses for Dak. Defense with Adams gonna be on some bully shyt finally