Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is still the same team we've been seeing until they show something different.

Dez always worked out hard every offseason so I ain't impressed yet.

Dez worked on his physical and not his craft. :camby:

I could careless about a bodybuilder playing wide receiver if he doesn't know how to run good routes.

And Romo was notorious for not working out.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Both Ceedee and Trevon has been putting in work this offseason.

These are the type of players that can change a locker room.

It's crazy how the Cowboys hit on their first 2 picks.

Nothing at all about this team matters until week 1...

Every year insert rookie here looks great in videos and camp and insert player here lets great in minicamps and oh my god even zack martin couldn't block him...

And then the season starts for real and it's the same trash from last year...

All this talk about Ceedee and Trevon...

Uh...where is all lines backer at ? Does he still have neck ? Is he going to play ? Cause our linebacker play was utter garbage last year...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing at all about this team matters until week 1...

Every year insert rookie here looks great in videos and camp and insert player here lets great in minicamps and oh my god even zack martin couldn't block him...

And then the season starts for real and it's the same trash from last year...

All this talk about Ceedee and Trevon...

Uh...where is all lines backer at ? Does he still have neck ? Is he going to play ? Cause our linebacker play was utter garbage last year...

WTF are you talking about? :what:

No one said anything good about Taco, T. Hill, or even LVE looking good in videos or in camp. :mindblown:

And where did I say anything about the linebacker being good? :mindblown:

Why talk about any player projection by your logic.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
WTF are you talking about? :what:

No one said anything good about Taco, T. Hill, or even LVE looking good in videos or in camp. :mindblown:

And where did I say anything about the linebacker being good? :mindblown:

Why talk about any player projection by your logic.

People had plenty to say in camp about gregory once upon a time, what has he done and where he at ?

People had plenty to say about maliek collins looking good in camp, what has he done and where he at ?

You brought up CeeDee and Trevon putting in work in the off-season and I was bringing up the fact that won't ultimately matter of one of our starting linebackers is hurt going into the season cause I haven't seen much of anything on LVE since his surgery...

I would say if two people who have never played football at the professional level can come in and "change your locker room"...something is probably wrong with your locker room...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
past his prime, injured, still not a good route runner and up until we drafted Ceedee, fans wanted back:francis:

these vids aren't helping him at all unless he changes positions.

The only reason I wouldn't want him back is because between cee dee and gallup we got some cheap options at receiver...

If one of those guys were not on the team I would not have a problem bringing dez back to be a number 2 or number 3 receiver...

I am really high on Ceedee...but he got exactly zero catches right now and while i expect him to be good from the jump he has a deep learning curve ahead of him when it comes to the offense he ran in ou and what we are going to run in dallas

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People had plenty to say in camp about gregory once upon a time, what has he done and where he at ?

People had plenty to say about maliek collins looking good in camp, what has he done and where he at ?

You brought up CeeDee and Trevon putting in work in the off-season and I was bringing up the fact that won't ultimately matter of one of our starting linebackers is hurt going into the season cause I haven't seen much of anything on LVE since his surgery...

I would say if two people who have never played football at the professional level can come in and "change your locker room"...something is probably wrong with your locker room...

nikka, both Randy Gregory and Maliek Collins were huge question marks coming into the league.
:what:

And you can say won't shyt matters with any player get hurt. :what:

A lot of the linebacker problems had to do with the small defensive tackles.

Only dumbass Rod Marinelli thought it was a good idea to have small defensive tackles in-front of slim linebackers.

Even the Ravens knew to have big defensive tackles in-front of Ray Lewis. :mindblown:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And Romo was notorious for not working out.

Offseason Romo.:scust:

BkPx9KHCIAAoZbI.jpg