Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They are horrible with contract negotiations. The only great contract they could be praised for was the Tyron Smith deal. They are getting away with robbery right now in hindsight. I see what you're saying, but my point is only predicated on the idea that Dak is "their guy". If he is, they will pay whatever they need in desperation. The dominos will fall once Mahomes, Watson, Trubisky :scust:; all get deals the Joneses will feel pressure. In the perfect world Dallas will let him walk after the 2020-21 season and move up to draft a guy...but I doubt it.

I'd love that idea, but CAA has a track record of getting their guys paid top dollar.

The Manning Brothers
David Beckham
Tony Romo
Adrian Peterson
Cristiano Ronaldo
Derek Jeter

It would ruin their repuation if their client, who plays for one of the most profitable franchises in sports history, is paid well below the market.

The only reason why they got deals with Tyron is because of his Age. He was only 20 when he came into the league. Most players only make to to that 2nd lucrative contract. Tyron got 2.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Saints game on the road- Coaching and Time of possession killed us. Saints took away the run game and we turned the ball over(Witten and Zeke fumbles on costly drives)...oh and that was the game Lattimore looked like a HOF against Amari who made a bonehead off PI call on us in the last possession. Last possession of the game Special Teams gave the offense the ball inside their own 20(14 yard line) and Tyron got hurt that last possesion as well.

Patriots on the road- Coaching again. We had the #1 offense going into that game against a red hot and well coached 10-1 Patriots team and guess who disappears again? Yup, Amari...this time 0 catches. This is the game where Jerry pinpointed the blame on the coaches, especially ST. The Patriots special team unit put on a clinic. Refs also called tripping on the O-line which was never heard of before and killed our drive. The deep pass to Amari that would have put is in great position was called back. Late in that game most of us wanted to go for it on 4th down and Garrett, instead took a FG making it a 13-9 game with 6 minutes left for the Patriots to bleed the clock.

Eagles on the road- Another road loss and another game Amari Cooper went ghost on us...notice a trend?Coaching, horrible defense and probably Zeke's worst game of the season. Defense let Goedert, miles sanders and greg ward jr slice them up all game. Eagles were playing with 4th stringers and practice squad guys and they played with more heart than us. Garrett did not have the team prepared. Dak came into the game hurt and didn't practice the week leading up to the game. Had multiple pain killer shots to the shoulder, before, during and after the game.

Jets on the road- coaching and the defense made Darnold look like Tom Brady

More stats in support of Dak

tenor.gif