Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Daps
tenor.gif

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

A good majority of these games were against good teams...

Romo has a bad record against good teams due to the horrendous defense and not his play.

He lost a game to the Giants (eventual champions that year) with this statline:

21/31
324 yds
4 TDs
0 Ints
141 rating

Outside of 2016, Dak doesnt play that well against good teams.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

Romo has a bad record against good teams due to the horrendous defense and not his play.

21/31
324 yds
4 TDs
0 Ints
141 rating

The JPP finger tip blocked 2nd attempt FG after the first one went in but Tom Caclin iced the kicker :snoop:

Think it was two weeks later when Garrett iced his own kicker :why:

2011 was the year I thought Garrett might have been legit. I think we started 7-4 and Romo threw for 31 TDS and 10 Ints and played with messed up ribs all year.

Damn Romo played with some shytty offensive lines too. That 2012 one had to be the worst. We got those Cincinnati castoffs starting (Nate Livings and Pat Mcquistan I think?)

Anyway, Dak has an advantage over Romo in that he didn’t spend his entire career with a “Head Coach in training.”

Still can’t believe Garrett tried begging for his job back after the Cowboys already interviewed other guys :scust:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The JPP finger tip blocked 2nd attempt FG after the first one went in but Tom Caclin iced the kicker :snoop:

2011 was the year I thought Garrett might have been legit. I think we started 7-4 and Romo threw for 31 TDS and 10 Ints and played with messed up ribs all year.

Damn Romo played with some shytty offensive lines too. That 2012 one had to be the worst. We got those Cincinnati castoffs starting (Nate Livings and Pat Mcquistan I think?)

Anyway, Dak has an advantage over Romo in that he didn’t spend his entire career with a “Head Coach in training.”

Still can’t believe Garrett tried begging for his job back after the Cowboys already interviewed other guys :scust:
Facts

Tyron Smith
Nate Livings
Phil Costa
Mackenzie Bernadeau
Doug Free

:scust:

He gets flack for that horrendous game in the finale vs Redskins but this was his supporting cast that game on offense:

Tyron Smith LT
Nate Livings LG
Ryan Cook C
Mackenzy Bernadeau RG
Doug Free RT

His top 3 WRs were Dez, Ogletree, and Dwayne Harris, and Dez was hurt in that game

Look at this defense

ason Hatcher DT
Marcus Spears DT
Sean Lissemore NT
Anthony Spencer SLB
Dan Connor MLB
Ernie Sims WLB
DeMarcus Ware JLB
Brandon Carr LCB
Morris Claiborne RCB
Eric Frampton SS
Gerald Sensabaugh FS

Look at his receiving core on this play

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Facts

Tyron Smith
Nate Livings
Phil Costa
Mackenzie Bernadeau
Doug Free

He gets flack for that horrendous game in the finale vs Redskins but this was his supporting cast that game on offense:

Tyron Smith LT
Nate Livings LG
Ryan Cook C
Mackenzy Bernadeau RG
Doug Free RT

His top 3 WRs were Dez, Ogletree, and Dwayne Harris, and Dez was hurt in that game

Look at this defense

ason Hatcher DT
Marcus Spears DT
Sean Lissemore NT
Anthony Spencer SLB
Dan Connor MLB
Ernie Sims WLB
DeMarcus Ware JLB
Brandon Carr LCB
Morris Claiborne RCB
Eric Frampton SS
Gerald Sensabaugh FS

Look at his receiving core on this play

Didn’t we have to move MacKenzie Bernadeau to center a lot that year and Derrick Dockery as LG/RG cause Phil Costa stay hurt?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

21/31
324 yds
4 TDs
0 Ints
141 rating

Truth is most players have bad records against good teams because shocker when shyt is even sometimes you win and sometimes you lose unless you're next level. The thing is how drastic are the stats that tell how good the QB really is IMO. Its like that cat that can get buckets at the gym against eh comp but when the real ballers come in dude barely can score. Same with QB.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Why you say Jerry a racist? He has been known to show more love and support to his current and past black players than whites on the team. What has Jerry been known for to be labeled as an racist by you?
all that shyt about showing love to black players is nonsense, immeasurable, and completely overstated. He'll do some great things in the public eye to make himself appear as an ally like give La'el Collins a press conference or giving certain players chance after chance. But what that comes down to is talent...not race. I define a man by his actions...Jerry continued to support and maintain a relationship with Trump even after it became clear HE was a racist. He continued to do business with the Papa Johns after it became clear that the founder was racist. He himself was caught on video making racist comments a couple of years back. Also, when Kaep kneeled to bring attention to police brutality...Jerry basically did exactly what Drew Brees did...then doubled down on it....then doubled down on it again...and then said he would FIRE players if they didn't stand for the anthem. Clearer now?

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm calling Jerruh out! Jerruh, if you're gonna use Dak's BLACK FACE, to protect your brand from that bullshyt stance you had against the protesting of the anthem. You better pay this black man! Period! Over pay that man. And you better come with another video, where it says POLICE BRUTALITY MUST END!

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Jerry’s biggest mistake is thinking he had a great coach in Garrett. Primes were wasted because of his love affair with Garrett.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Jerry’s biggest mistake is thinking he had a great coach in Garrett. Primes were wasted because of his love affair with Garrett.
Mike McArthy is washed. nikka burnt out in Green Bay with prime Aaron Rodgers.

I’m just an Eagles fan though that posts in here sometimes though :mjgrin: