Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
All those cherry picked stats and SAS arguments and Marcus Spears bullshyt doesn't mean anything when looking at last year.

Take out the first 3 games against the Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins. Garbage bottom feeders. How Dak do after that?

How did Dak do against the Saints? Patriots? Eagles end of year? You know, a few of the actually half decent teams we played last year...

How the fukk we lose to the Jets?

The Playoffs argument vs. Dak is dumb. Not a large enough sample size. And yes, the defense failed him in both the GB game unable to get stops and the LAR game where they gave up over 100 yards to fatass CJ Anderson. But regular season Dak ain't been it since Obama was president...

Saints game on the road- Coaching and Time of possession killed us. Saints took away the run game and we turned the ball over(Witten and Zeke fumbles on costly drives)...oh and that was the game Lattimore looked like a HOF against Amari who made a bonehead off PI call on us in the last possession. Last possession of the game Special Teams gave the offense the ball inside their own 20(14 yard line) and Tyron got hurt that last possesion as well.

Patriots on the road- Coaching again. We had the #1 offense going into that game against a red hot and well coached 10-1 Patriots team and guess who disappears again? Yup, Amari...this time 0 catches. This is the game where Jerry pinpointed the blame on the coaches, especially ST. The Patriots special team unit put on a clinic. Refs also called tripping on the O-line which was never heard of before and killed our drive. The deep pass to Amari that would have put is in great position was called back. Late in that game most of us wanted to go for it on 4th down and Garrett, instead took a FG making it a 13-9 game with 6 minutes left for the Patriots to bleed the clock.

Eagles on the road- Another road loss and another game Amari Cooper went ghost on us...notice a trend?Coaching, horrible defense and probably Zeke's worst game of the season. Defense let Goedert, miles sanders and greg ward jr slice them up all game. Eagles were playing with 4th stringers and practice squad guys and they played with more heart than us. Garrett did not have the team prepared. Dak came into the game hurt and didn't practice the week leading up to the game. Had multiple pain killer shots to the shoulder, before, during and after the game.

Jets on the road- coaching and the defense made Darnold look like Tom Brady

More stats in support of Dak

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Saints game on the road- Coaching and Time of possession killed us. Saints took away the run game and we turned the ball over(Witten and Zeke fumbles on costly drives)...oh and that was the game Lattimore looked like a HOF against Amari who made a bonehead off PI call on us in the last possession. Last possession of the game Special Teams gave the offense the ball inside their own 20(14 yard line) and Tyron got hurt that last possesion as well.

Patriots on the road- Coaching again. We had the #1 offense going into that game against a red hot and well coached 10-1 Patriots team and guess who disappears again? Yup, Amari...this time 0 catches. This is the game where Jerry pinpointed the blame on the coaches, especially ST. The Patriots special team unit put on a clinic. Refs also called tripping on the O-line which was never heard of before and killed our drive. The deep pass to Amari that would have put is in great position was called back. Late in that game most of us wanted to go for it on 4th down and Garrett, instead took a FG making it a 13-9 game with 6 minutes left for the Patriots to bleed the clock.

Eagles on the road- Another road loss and another game Amari Cooper went ghost on us...notice a trend?Coaching, horrible defense and probably Zeke's worst game of the season. Defense let Goedert, miles sanders and greg ward jr slice them up all game. Eagles were playing with 4th stringers and practice squad guys and they played with more heart than us. Garrett did not have the team prepared. Dak came into the game hurt and didn't practice the week leading up to the game. Had multiple pain killer shots to the shoulder, before, during and after the game.

Jets on the road- coaching and the defense made Darnold look like Tom Brady

More stats in support of Dak

At this point we all believe what we believe. Cats like you got excuses up the ass absolving Dak of blame and folks like me or just the opposite. Only time will tell and we’ll find out who’s right on this issue. Probably isn’t going to stop the back and forth on it but that’s just the reality of the situation. I also think if Dak was full “cac” and in the same situation we’d most likely have a different discussion. Maybe I need to read the Skins thread from about 2/3 years ago when Cousins was in this situation

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
At this point we all believe what we believe. Cats like you got excuses up the ass absolving Dak of blame and folks like me or just the opposite. Only time will tell and we’ll find out who’s right on this issue. Probably isn’t going to stop the back and forth on it but that’s just the reality of the situation. I also think if Dak was full “cac” and in the same situation we’d most likely have a different discussion. Maybe I need to read the Skins thread from about 2/3 years ago when Cousins was in this situation
Im not absolving him of blame. He has had bad games. The ones I spoke above weren't his fault. I can admit when he plays bad but you can't admit when he plays well, which is majority of the time.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Im not absolving him of blame. He has had bad games. The ones I spoke above weren't his fault. I can admit when he plays bad but you can't admit when he plays well, which is majority of the time.
Let's stop the emotional bullshyt and speak on facts. We are on a messgaeboard so you can easily show the proof of me never admitting when he plays we'll when he did if it exist. Let's stick to facts good sir not emotional lies. I think that's the best way to do this.

The ones you mentioned were his fault or hell if folks want to give him credit for wins regardless he gotta take the L's regardless too. Did they lose to the Saints like 10-13? Did he not miss an easy td throw? That right there shows where if dude is a top QB he needs to make those passes. You blame coaches for the Patriiots game but then proceed to mainly shyt on bad calls and Amari. How was Jason supposed to know the D wouldn't get off the field when they had did pretty decent until then? Eagles game? Are you serious? This dude was fukking up missing passes left and right. Amari didn't do shyt and I'll give you that but Dak better not say shyt about Amari because without him he's backup status right now. That podcast clip I posted a page or two ago was before we got Amari and without him that season isn't turning around and Dak ass probably gone if we had a top pick.

An example of a game that wasn't his fault for the most part even though we lost was the Vikings game even though he missed a super easy pass again to Zeke. Truth be told I still don't think Zeke would've scored from what I remember but still gotta make that pass.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Let's stop the emotional bullshyt and speak on facts. We are on a messgaeboard so you can easily show the proof of me never admitting when he plays we'll when he did if it exist. Let's stick to facts good sir not emotional lies. I think that's the best way to do this.

The ones you mentioned were his fault or hell if folks want to give him credit for wins regardless he gotta take the L's regardless too. Did they lose to the Saints like 10-13? Did he not miss an easy td throw? That right there shows where if dude is a top QB he needs to make those passes. You blame coaches for the Patriiots game but then proceed to mainly shyt on bad calls and Amari. How was Jason supposed to know the D wouldn't get off the field when they had did pretty decent until then? Eagles game? Are you serious? This dude was fukking up missing passes left and right. Amari didn't do shyt and I'll give you that but Dak better not say shyt about Amari because without him he's backup status right now. That podcast clip I posted a page or two ago was before we got Amari and without him that season isn't turning around and Dak ass probably gone if we had a top pick.

An example of a game that wasn't his fault for the most part even though we lost was the Vikings game even though he missed a super easy pass again to Zeke. Truth be told I still don't think Zeke would've scored from what I remember but still gotta make that pass.
Here you go. Me providing counterpoints in defense of Dak is being emotional? What do you call what you're doing? Just because you don't agree means what I say is bullshyt? Grow up.

Try to stay on subject here. I never gave Dak credit for wins. Last I checked football was a team sport. You just glosses over the witten and Zeke fumbles in the saints game, huh? Zeke and amari are close to the top paid in their positions and they didn't show up, but let's blame Dak cuz he misses a pass.

The Patriots game was on a monsoon, we needed flawless coaching and a run game to win on the road and got neither. Again, you excuse amari for going ghost in a big game.

Every loss isn't on Dak just like every win isn't. Its okay to share the blame fam. I know you hate Dak but there is plenty of blame to go around for last season.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Here you go. Me providing counterpoints in defense of Dak is being emotional? What do you call what you're doing? Just because you don't agree means what I say is bullshyt? Grow up.

Try to stay on subject here. I never gave Dak credit for wins. Last I checked football was a team sport. You just glosses over the witten and Zeke fumbles in the saints game, huh? Zeke and amari are close to the top paid in their positions and they didn't show up, but let's blame Dak cuz he misses a pass.

The Patriots game was on a monsoon, we needed flawless coaching and a run game to win on the road and got neither. Again, you excuse amari for going ghost in a big game.

Every loss isn't on Dak just like every win isn't. Its okay to share the blame fam. I know you hate Dak but there is plenty of blame to go around for last season.
My dude how did you get me saying you were emotional was based off you providing you pov? I literally explained what was the emotional part of the post and it was the I never give Dak credit bullshyt. I also asked if that's true show proof of me shytting on dude when he had a good game. All this grow up and other bullshyt you kicking is sucker stuff based on some previous interaction that's still on your brain. I promise on my moms life I didn't call you emotional because you literally answered my post with your retort on Daks play. I called the lying about giving Dak credit when he did good part the emotional part smh.

After I got that part of the post out of the way I broke down where I disagreed with you and never again made mention of emotional. I know dudes got them elephant memories on here but I'm just discussing this with you fam no need for the extras we just posting our disagreements that's all. I'm always on subject sir if I'm not show the proof of me not doing so.

How did I gloss over Zeke or Witten? Are they who we are talking about but you telling me to stay on subject. We talking about Dak so why wouldn't I focus on the shyt he did? If you want to talk about the whole team cool but using that logic why fire Jason or shyt on any one player? Its a team game right but we both know that's not how it goes ESP at certain positions. How do I hate Dak because I think he an average ass QB? Never said he was the worst but damn sure ain't the best. Am I supposed to think he's awesome because he's black because that seems to be what time you're on.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
All those cherry picked stats and SAS arguments and Marcus Spears bullshyt doesn't mean anything when looking at last year.

Take out the first 3 games against the Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins. Garbage bottom feeders. How Dak do after that?

How did Dak do against the Saints? Patriots? Eagles end of year? You know, a few of the actually half decent teams we played last year...

How the fukk we lose to the Jets?

The Playoffs argument vs. Dak is dumb. Not a large enough sample size. And yes, the defense failed him in both the GB game unable to get stops and the LAR game where they gave up over 100 yards to fatass CJ Anderson. But regular season Dak ain't been it since Obama was president...
Thats the thing that made no sense to me. I know those first 3 were sorry ass teams but we put up 30 wit ease on all of em like nothing... then...just 10 against the Saints...Without Brees. I was mad as fukk! The thing that gives me hope is Dak was the best player that game. And so many times last season we got stopped (in the Redzone particularly) by fukking asinine and/or predictable play calling. I don't think he's worth 35+ million but he's exceeded all expectations of a 4th rounder who replaced Tony Romo. And has been alot healthier. On one hand, we have all the weapons and excuses out the window if he under performs...on the other...If he balls out and puts the gaudy numbers he put up last year AND we live up to the potential of around 12 wins everybody gon be back on his dikk cuz it was Garrett all along. Then we'd be left in a really shytty situation if we don't bite the bullet and re-sign him now. He would get paid a really unaffordable number by a team weather its us or not. It's gonna get that way regardless once Mahommes signs his extension. I don't even wanna think about winning the Superbowl while Dak's on the Franchise Tag. There aint gonna be many if any better available QBs out there. We don't know what Dak and his agent are really asking for, but I hope Jerry and Stephan aint lettin' a couple lil things get in the way.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Price of nothing ain't going up. Kirk Cousins name ring a bell???
:mjlol: Oh man.

If the Cowboys don't sign Dak before the July 15 deadline + if Mahomes gets his deal before Dak...what do you think is going to happen to the asking price during the negotiations?

If the Joneses stay committed to Dak after a Mahomes deal, they would be fools (even bigger fools for trying to give him a deal now) to tag him two years in row.