Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
fukk are you yapping about? I asked you a question. Just say you don't know shyt and keep it moving.
You posted a podcast where the tweet author was on asking me what changed. I told you I'm not listening to it because I don't care why his opinion changed. What's so difficult to understand? Just say you lack comprehension and keep it moving.
:camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You posted a podcast where the tweet author was on asking me what changed. I told you I'm not listening to it because I don't care why his opinion changed. What's so difficult to understand? Just say you lack comprehension and keep it moving.
:camby:
I asked you what has changed bytch? How stupid are you?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Check this podcast out from where I linked to and the next 5-10minutes or so what’s really changed from then when KD was ready to get Dak the fukk up out of here
10: Scorched Earth: Everyone gets it, no one is spared from Catch This Fade: The NFC East Barbershop Pod
Repped.

These Dak stans are trying to rewrite history like they wasnt ready to throw this fukk in the bushes. The only thing that has happened since then (the date of the podcast), was he beat up on horrible teams that inflated his stats.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

How ya feel about this? :patrice:
Supposedly Dak is the 4 most accurate QB ever :patrice:

The guy in the video thinks Dak's ceiling is Brady :patrice:

tenor.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak usually hovers in the QB 12-15 range for most of the season. Couple games he looks top 7. Couple games he looks bottom 7.

He tends to play his best ball against the poor teams. He tends to play his worst ball against the good teams.

That is why he isn’t worth the money he’s asking for.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
All those cherry picked stats and SAS arguments and Marcus Spears bullshyt doesn't mean anything when looking at last year.

Take out the first 3 games against the Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins. Garbage bottom feeders. How Dak do after that?

How did Dak do against the Saints? Patriots? Eagles end of year? You know, a few of the actually half decent teams we played last year...

How the fukk we lose to the Jets?

The Playoffs argument vs. Dak is dumb. Not a large enough sample size. And yes, the defense failed him in both the GB game unable to get stops and the LAR game where they gave up over 100 yards to fatass CJ Anderson. But regular season Dak ain't been it since Obama was president...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
All those cherry picked stats and SAS arguments and Marcus Spears bullshyt doesn't mean anything when looking at last year.

Take out the first 3 games against the Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins. Garbage bottom feeders. How Dak do after that?

How did Dak do against the Saints? Patriots? Eagles end of year? You know, a few of the actually half decent teams we played last year...

The Playoffs argument vs. Dak is dumb. Not a large enough sample size. And yes, the defense failed him in both the GB game unable to get stops and the LAR game where they gave up over 100 yards to fatass CJ Anderson. But regular season Dak ain't been it since Obama was president...
:wow:

Prolific Post :ohlawd:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

How ya feel about this? :patrice:
Supposedly Dak is the 4 most accurate QB ever :patrice:

The guy in the video thinks Dak's ceiling is Brady :patrice:
Accuracy isn’t completion percentage so I disagree with duke and anybody else trying to equate the two. We all see the amount of wtf throws top level QBs rarely if ever miss that Dak misses too often. That’s why I think he’s inaccurate. I think his ceiling is his where he’s at? Let’s be real if Dak was fully white would we have all this back and forth in dude? Was the “energy” the same for Kirk Cousins?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

The defense failed them in the Rams game but them taking like half the quarter to score did them no favors either. That was more on the D but I won’t act like these cats wasn’t slow dikking the clock either.