Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
"Dak’s jump in production begins with his dramatically improved accuracy. The fourth-year pro has made “bad throws”—defined as “throws that weren’t catchable with normal effort” by Pro Football Reference—on just 13.4 percent of his passes, the fifth-best mark in the league. These aren’t easy throws, either. Prescott has the third-highest average depth of target in the league (among qualified passers), tossing the ball 9.9 yards downfield on average. Only Matthew Stafford and Jameis Winston throw it farther."

2019 NFL Advanced Passing | Pro-Football-Reference.com

:unimpressed:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas describes us best

" You wack nikka, face it/ in the history of the game, you have no placement. Liquor and weed just massacred their mind or three celebrity or they couldn't change with time/ so now they run they mouth.... "

That's us. All we do is talk shyt. We never gon be shyt. Most of y'all too young to have seen us being shyt.

We make these threads and have a good time when we win or totally go the other route when we lose. I'm indifferent now cause I know we'll never be shyt

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Nas describes us best

" You wack nikka, face it/ in the history of the game, you have no placement. Liquor and weed just massacred their mind or three celebrity or they couldn't change with time/ so now they run they mouth.... "

That's us. All we do is talk shyt. We never gon be shyt. Most of y'all too young to have seen us being shyt.

We make these threads and have a good time when we win or totally go the other route when we lose. I'm indifferent now cause I know we'll never be shyt
nikka get the fukk outta here with this shyt. Too fukking early for this pessimistic attitude.

Anything less than 12-4 is a failure.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Nas describes us best

I mean....then don't watch:manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

We should be 10-6 at minimum

16-0 if we start Andy

That's 6 nationally televised games off the rip.

And that's not including games that will get slotted to prime national 4:25 EST start times.

:wow:

That's why cowboy fans dont really need Sunday Ticket

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nas describes us best

:wow: powerful posting