Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Listen to the interview breh

He says Chido is open to moving to safety and he never played outside like he does now until he got into the league :mjtf:

Says he was a Nickel/S at Colorado and the Cowboys forced him to play outside :mjtf:
Either Iloka not remembering what Chido said correctly, or Chido makin' shyt up.

Chido played a lot of Outside and Nickel at Colorado. It's not like he was playing somethin he never did in college like when we moved Byron to S.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Either Iloka not remembering what Chido said correctly, or Chido makin' shyt up.

Chido played a lot of Outside and Nickel at Colorado. It's not like he was playing somethin he never did in college like when we moved Byron to S.
Im not disputing that he played on the outside sparingly in college, but watch this video. Most of his “highlights” are from the slot which is the main point. Even Jourdan Lewis played some outside in college.

He NEVER played slot in this defense

I shouldve described what was said better

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If we open at home vs Giants again this season, I say we ban @dtownreppin214 from the season thread

If we close away at Philly or Washington, I vote we ban @BlueHeffner

Any daps, quotes, or neg reps of this post will be taken as votes in favor of these motions

You can ban people from specific threads?

Or is he banned from the site? Normally you can't access someone's profile if they are banned. Yet, his name doesn't come up when you @ it. Hmmm....

@dtownreppin214

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@Skooby I made the call :win:

Nah, I was just kidding. Odd timing. Hope the breh is doing well

I’m still campaigning for @BlueHeffner to be banned, though :ufdup:
We close away at Giants so im good :whew:
If we open at home vs Giants again this season, I say we ban @dtownreppin214 from the season thread

If we close away at Philly or Washington, I vote we ban @BlueHeffner

Any daps, quotes, or neg reps of this post will be taken as votes in favor of these motions