Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Are we counting the balls that Dak forced his WRs to turn around for, reach back for, stop and come back for, high point like Randy Moss for, or dive down to the ground for?

Honest question. Cause I noticed drops by our guys on balls that were technically “catchable” but Dak struggled to hit them in stride.

Of course Amari started doing his Oakland thing halfway through the season and that’s not on Dak

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Are we counting the balls that Dak forced his WRs to turn around for, reach back for, stop and come back for, high point like Randy Moss for, or dive down to the ground for?

Honest question. Cause I noticed drops by our guys on balls that were technically “catchable” but Dak struggled to hit them in stride.

Of course Amari started doing his Oakland thing halfway through the season and that’s not on Dak
What’s understood ain’t even gotta be said. You can look at a lot of Gallups drops where he’s beating his man at the LOS the slant is thrown behind him or a drag but he puts his hands on it.

Everybody is gonna have drops doesn’t mean Dak is accurate :unimpressed:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What’s understood ain’t even gotta be said. You can look at a lot of Gallups drops where he’s beating his man at the LOS the slant is thrown behind him or a drag but he puts his hands on it.

Everybody is gonna have drops doesn’t mean Dak is accurate :unimpressed:

That tweet was referring to accurate passes that were dropped.

Then you have passes that are catchable. Some WR's have a broader catch radius than others.

Cooper and Gallup both dropped passes that were not difficult.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
That tweet was referring to accurate passes that were dropped.

Then you have passes that are catchable. Some WR's have a broader catch radius than others.

Cooper and Gallup both dropped passes that were not difficult.
It’s a two way street. They catch insane passes too. I see Coop drop the routine catches more than Gallup. I feel like Gallup is always dropping some “it touched your hands” type catches.

they don’t consider passes that touch the receiver accurate?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
It’s a two way street. They catch insane passes too. I see Coop drop the routine catches more than Gallup. I feel like Gallup is always dropping some “it touched your hands” type catches.

I consider accurate passes to be between the numbers, in stride or in close proximity where only the WR has a chance to catch it.

Witten and Zeke also dropped passes as well. Dak also had a career high in attempts, so you're going to have more opportunities to throw inaccurate passes and drops.

I call the article a wash and a case of over analytics.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

3:43

Gallup makes a great catch on a ball thrown behind him

Stans dont bring catches like that up because it doesnt fit their agenda :unimpressed:

1:05

Pass was behind Cobb :unimpressed:

:unimpressed:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

3:43

Gallup makes a great catch on a ball thrown behind him

Stans dont bring catches like that up because it doesnt fit their agenda :unimpressed:

1:05

Pass was behind Cobb :unimpressed:

:unimpressed:
Dak inaccurate too fukking often and no Dak rider going to prove otherwise like we don't watch the same games. I wish he was better for team same but reality is he isn't and even his biggest stans know they've done that Demarcus Lawrence come on Dak more than a few times on some junk ass pass. A prime example of that is that pass to Zeke in the flat last year that wasn't even close to him even though iirc wasn't even any pressure on Dak. That's the stuff that makes me say duke isn't worth it too many routine throws that become wtf throws.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Dak inaccurate too fukking often and no Dak rider going to prove otherwise like we don't watch the same games. I wish he was better for team same but reality is he isn't and even his biggest stans know they've done that Demarcus Lawrence come on Dak more than a few times on some junk ass pass. A prime example of that is that pass to Zeke in the flat last year that wasn't even close to him even though iirc wasn't even any pressure on Dak. That's the stuff that makes me say duke isn't worth it too many routine throws that become wtf throws.

But he still completed over 60% ((67,67, 65, 62%) of his passes throwing the ball down the field so it's not like he's trash.

You can nitpick every errant throw from every quarterback in the league. Dak is a Cowboy so we choose to nitpick his throws.

How about the offense is simply too predictable and has been for years. The only knock you can say he consistently does is not improv.

A lot of times there is no creativity in the routes. Cooper complained when he first got to Dallas and had to beg Dak to change the play. Dallas has been conditioned to take what the defense gives for too long.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But he still completed over 60% ((67,67, 65, 62%) of his passes throwing the ball down the field so it's not like he's trash.

You can nitpick every errant throw from every quarterback in the league. Dak is a Cowboy so we choose to nitpick his throws.

How about the offense is simply too predictable and has been for years. The only knock you can say he consistently does is not improv.

A lot of times there is no creativity in the routes. Cooper complained when he first got to Dallas and had to beg Dak to change the play. Dallas has been conditioned to take what the defense gives for too long.
I don't give a fukk what he completed. Completion percentage isnt accuracy how many times do you dudes need to be reminded of this? Spare me the female arguing style if adding shyt I never mentioned. I said the nikka inaccurate and he is that doesn't equate to he's trash. He's fukking average as fukk so stop remixing my words like I haven't said what I think he is many times. No shyt I choose to nitpick the nikka playing for the team I root for throws and guess what I've nitpicked his ass to be average.

FOH with offense is too predictable bullshyt because when we 13-3 did you say that? You should take what the defense gives you anyway what are you talking about? Dak just isn't that good but I'm not trying to convince you to change your pov. I do think if he was a full "cac" we could have an honest convo on duke online but some want to protect him like a fat ugly girl because he's "black".

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I don't give a fukk what he completed. Completion percentage isnt accuracy how many times do you dudes need to be reminded of this? Spare me the female arguing style if adding shyt I never mentioned. I said the nikka inaccurate and he is that doesn't equate to he's trash. He's fukking average as fukk so stop remixing my words like I haven't said what I think he is many times. No shyt I choose to nitpick the nikka playing for the team I root for throws and guess what I've nitpicked his ass to be average.

FOH with offense is too predictable bullshyt because when we 13-3 did you say that? You should take what the defense gives you anyway what are you talking about? Dak just isn't that good but I'm not trying to convince you to change your pov. I do think if he was a full "cac" we could have an honest convo on duke online but some want to protect him like a fat ugly girl because he's "black".

Dallas had their best years under Romo and Dak when they ran the ball. When a team can run the ball at will, they control the clock and teams have to stack the box. Not to mention, opponents said it was predictable.

And completion percentage matters when you have a large body of work.

The knock on Dak was he wasn't throwing the ball down the field and had low passing yardage. He dispelled that last year.

You acting like he's a scrub :mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dallas had their best years under Romo and Dak when they ran the ball. When a team can run the ball at will, they control the clock and teams have to stack the box. Not to mention, opponents said it was predictable.

And completion percentage matters when you have a large body of work.

The knock on Dak was he wasn't throwing the ball down the field and had low passing yardage. He dispelled that last year.

You acting like he's a scrub :mjpls:
Spare me the coli race shaming bullshyt like I won't fly you out here like an IG thot bytch to prove that lazy shyt wrong. I said what I said about that nikka you want to be all on his dikk so be it. I think the nikka average at best and nothing outside of his play changing my mind.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
You can't post a video like this on Dakzone.com without those hounds coming out to defend their boy. I never looked at that interception by Gilmore vs New England but that pass was horrible. The mechanics were horrible and threw off his backfoot.