Reppin
CACS
96512245_10159100145608475_9107783866940129280_o.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe the problem was mf's doing whatever they want instead of being where they're supposed to be?

Idk all the facts but Iloka never did shyt for us and sounds like a dikk on top of it
Nah you want to disguise what you doin whenever you can. For a team that’s been criticized as being predictable for the better part of almost two decades, they should’ve let him try that.. it’s just practice anyway, and that’s what it’s for. I’m glad we brought in a whole new staff.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Nah you want to disguise what you doin whenever you can. For a team that’s been criticized as being predictable for the better part of almost two decades, they should’ve let him try that.. it’s just practice anyway, and that’s what it’s for. I’m glad we brought in a whole new staff.
Like I said I don't know what the call was or who they were preparing for. If he was supposed to be playing deep thirds or something he's dead wrong. If he had curl/flat responsibility maybe he has a point, depending on who he was matched up against. If it was some bum maybe those couple yards he would have to make up wouldn't have made a difference. If it's some crazy athlete like Saquon then yeah being a couple steps late could end up fukking you over.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Coaching has always been a problem since Parcells left.

they hired rob Ryan and bushed him before had had enough talent to work with. They draft and sign corners to play press then install a cover 2 defense. the draft a corner then makes him play safety. :snoop:

And looking at Chido’s college highlights, he’s not playing the same style with the Cowboys.