Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Chido, Lewis, Woods, and HaHa are all in contract years. Even Anthony Brown can be cut after this season with a manageable cap hit. That's a lot of hungry players in the secondary. :jbhmm:
See the thing about Chido is, he was being held back by the coaching. I fully expect him to return to all pro form, contract year or not- we might need to get the deal done BEFORE the season :patrice: Let Chido Diggs play physical at the line and Lewis finessin' the slot :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
See the thing about Chido is, he was being held back by the coaching. I fully expect him to return to all pro form, contract year or not- we might need to get the deal done BEFORE the season :patrice: Let Chido Diggs play physical at the line and Lewis finessin' the slot :wow:

I dont think he was being held back
Lewis was.

If you watch his highlights in college, he was never a ball hawk and played close to the line of scrimmage a lot

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
but the fact that Jerry wanted him to have the number speaks to how he feels about Dez coming back.
not really. 2 HOFers wore the number before Dez (obviously omitting the Antonio Bryant* fiasco), it's reserved for receivers that look like they're going to be special in the league and clearly Lamb looks like one of those guys. It doesn't have anything to do with what you want it to be.

Last edited:

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How good is CeeDee Lamb? I barely watched NCAA last year. I hear he’s great and yadda yadda yadda. For the brehs who actually watched, how good was he really?

What did he do that really popped out? The stuff you can only understand in the context of watching the full game and not just highlights. Is this dude really on Hopkins level like a lot of analysts comparing him to?

:usure:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle

ShamelessPhysicalArctichare.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I forgot to mention. We did a superb job in this draft and our biggest threat, the Eagles, probably did the worst. Its a media consensus, our office did one of the best jobs in the entire league. We filled most of the need positions organically with value players that went much later than they were projected. Our defense might not be great this year, but it never has been great. EVER. Fact is, we got rid of our biggest problems on the coaching side. We made steps to be stable,,,and if we make some moves for some free agents at Tackle and Safety we are in for a helluva ride. Its been awhile since of been this excited for football.

They basically drafted a bunch of Nelson Agholor's.

Them counting on a soon to be 34 yrs old DeSean Jackson is funny as well. :mjlol: