dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Young D-Hop

420x0.jpg
In this interview he said he models his game after him.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
How good is CeeDee Lamb? I barely watched NCAA last year. I hear he’s great and yadda yadda yadda. For the brehs who actually watched, how good was he really?

What did he do that really popped out? The stuff you can only understand in the context of watching the full game and not just highlights. Is this dude really on Hopkins level like a lot of analysts comparing him to?
Brehs
he might already be my favorite player

thats like 4 songs full of nothing but mindblowing plays

He turned 3 bums into Heisman finalists/winners. He can do everything. He gets 50/50 jump balls. He catches like there's glue on his gloves. He makes plays after the catch. He can run the slot. He can burn past nikkas and get the long ball. He runs routes great. He's physical. He blocks. He ruturns kickoffs. He's plenty fast. He jukes. He claws for every yard he can get. He's only gonna get bigger, stronger, and better. And we got Amari...Galllup...Pollard...Jarwin...Zeke...and Dak himself (among others) taking the attention off of him. Dak should go #1 in everyone's fantasy draft. When this season starts...we gonna have so much fun brehs.

Last edited:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
And I forgot to mention. We did a superb job in this draft and our biggest threat, the Eagles, probably did the worst. Its a media consensus, our office did one of the best jobs in the entire league. We filled most of the need positions organically with value players that went much later than they were projected. Our defense might not be great this year, but it never has been great. EVER. Fact is, we got rid of our biggest problems on the coaching side. We made steps to be stable,,,and if we make some moves for some free agents at Tackle and Safety we are in for a helluva ride. Its been awhile since of been this excited for football.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
How good is CeeDee Lamb? I barely watched NCAA last year. I hear he’s great and yadda yadda yadda. For the brehs who actually watched, how good was he really?

What did he do that really popped out? The stuff you can only understand in the context of watching the full game and not just highlights. Is this dude really on Hopkins level like a lot of analysts comparing him to?
After the catch, he reminds me of Odell

By year 3, even if Amari is still here, he will be our #1

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 would you rather have Lamb or have traded the pick for Minkah last season?
I'd take Minkah. I think the law of diminishing returns is applicable to this offense right now. You can keep throwing resources at it, but at the end of the day, the returns are going to be marginal simply because of Dak's low ceiling for growth. I think the resources are better spent on a defense that has a lot more room for improvement. Plus, if we traded for MInkah last year, we'd still have him under control for 4 years on his rookie deal so that's a plus.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'd take Minkah. I think the law of diminishing returns is applicable to this offense right now. You can keep throwing resources at it, but at the end of the day, the returns are going to be marginal simply because of Dak's low ceiling for growth. I think the resources are better spent on a defense that has a lot more room for improvement. Plus, if we traded for MInkah last year, we'd still have him under control for 4 years on his rookie deal so that's a plus.
:jbhmm:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Just thought about the defense and got excited.
DE: D-Law.
DT: Dontari Poe.
DT: G. McCoy.
DE: Aldon Smith. Randy G?
Our usual core of LBs.
Diggs, Lewis, and Awuzie at the CB.
Haha at the FS.
New coaching staff/scheme.

We might be onto something.
Chido, Lewis, Woods, and HaHa are all in contract years. Even Anthony Brown can be cut after this season with a manageable cap hit. That's a lot of hungry players in the secondary. :jbhmm:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Brehs
he might already be my favorite player

thats like 4 songs full of nothing but mindblowing plays

He turned 3 bums into Heisman finalists/winners. He can do everything. He gets 50/50 jump balls. He catches like there's glue on his gloves. He makes plays after the catch. He can run the slot. He can burn past nikkas and get the long ball. He runs routes great. He's physical. He blocks. He ruturns kickoffs. He's plenty fast. He jukes. He claws for every yard he can get. He's only gonna get bigger, stronger, and better. And we got Amari...Galllup...Pollard...Jarwin...Zeke...and Dak himself (among others) taking the attention off of him. Dak should go #1 in everyone's fantasy draft. When this season starts...we gonna have so much fun brehs.

the play at 1:26 damn near caused me a heart attack. that was todd orlando's defense in a nutshell poor effort and tackling technique:francis: