Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just thought about the defense and got excited.
DE: D-Law.
DT: Dontari Poe.
DT: G. McCoy.
DE: Aldon Smith. Randy G?
Our usual core of LBs.
Diggs, Lewis, and Awuzie at the CB.
Haha at the FS.
New coaching staff/scheme.

We might be onto something.

YWLKfgZ.png

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
lol.. Yeah, I don't know if Gregory has smoked himself away yet. Not even counting on him or Aldon at this point

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How good is CeeDee Lamb? I barely watched NCAA last year. I hear he’s great and yadda yadda yadda. For the brehs who actually watched, how good was he really?

What did he do that really popped out? The stuff you can only understand in the context of watching the full game and not just highlights. Is this dude really on Hopkins level like a lot of analysts comparing him to?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How good is CeeDee Lamb? I barely watched NCAA last year. I hear he’s great and yadda yadda yadda. For the brehs who actually watched, how good was he really?

What did he do that really popped out? The stuff you can only understand in the context of watching the full game and not just highlights. Is this dude really on Hopkins level like a lot of analysts comparing him to?

Young D-Hop

420x0.jpg

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's the definition of a playmaker. Runs very smooth routes which allows him to create separation. But even when he isnt open, he has the ability to snatch the ball out the air all hopkins or dez. Hes extremely physical in that aspect. Everything he does from catching, to running routes is centered around YAC. This is where he pops off the film. Hes very difficult to bring down because he turns on another gear once he gets the ball. He's a very strong runner and his elusiveness is elite. What really stands out is his balance.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He's the definition of a playmaker. Runs very smooth routes which allows him to create separation. But even when he isnt open, he has the ability to snatch the ball out the air all hopkins or dez. Hes extremely physical in that aspect. Everything he does from catching, to running routes is centered around YAC. This is where he pops off the film. Hes very difficult to bring down because he turns on another gear once he gets the ball. He's a very strong runner and his elusiveness is elite. What really stands out is his balance.
He looks super skinny, though

Dez was brolic af. So was Boldin. Lamb‘a build concerns me if that’s the playstyle he plans on using in the NFL