Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I think Jerry’s only fukk up at this point is with coaching. He caved with Parcels, but once he left, he was hell bent on turning Garrett into his Tom Landry.

had he not suck with Garrett for so long, who knows how this team would’ve ended up.
Meh. It started before Garrett. He should have never hired Wade Phillips as HC and Garrett should have been fired after the 2013 season.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Meh. It started before Garrett. He should have never hired Wade Phillips as HC and Garrett should have been fired after the 2013 season.

He hired Garrett before Wade.

It took the Gailey and Campo years to finally hire a legit coach.

Garrett was his pet project and Wade was a stop gap

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
i can't believe we lucked up and managed to get CeeDee. Night one was a success. shyt got me hyped...and watchin all the Eagles fans reactions got me laughing like a damn lunatic. Glad we can finally put that shyt about Dez coming back to rest. I been watchin this nikka Lambs highlights. We're gonna be so explosive on O this season. Would be nice to trade up for Delpit or McKinnon but fukk it. I'm sure we'll get some capable enough defenders. I want CeeDee to wear the playmaker 88 :blessed: