man if we take this guy at 17 :scust:

42488365ecafcdf17056d7436318c180.png

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
True, especially since our offense have too many games where they can score in the single digits or only 10 points.

The defense held teams to field goals a lot but...

How many times did they allow teams to drive to midfield or Dallas territory before punting? That forces the offense to have to go on long ass drives to score all the time.

Turnovers cause momentum swings. They never gave the offense short fields to work with for most of the games they played. Dak threw for so many yards because their drives always started deep in their own territory.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
True, especially since our offense have too many games where they can score in the single digits or only 10 points.

Defense kind of always put our offense in bad spots though. Our offense I say done improved just by the coaching change. I honestly is not worried abour our offense.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems our pick will be Chaisson or Henderson if they're available at 17 (barring Kinlaw or Lamb falling to us)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Defense kind of always put our offense in bad spots though. Our offense I say done improved just by the coaching change. I honestly is not worried abour our offense.
Offense puts our defense in bad spots by continuously going 3 and out toooooo fukking often. You better be worried about our offense unless you only watch the bum teams we play. Check them scores and what they do against better comp.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Offense puts our defense in bad spots by continuously going 3 and out toooooo fukking often. You better be worried about our offense unless you only watch the bum teams we play. Check them scores and what they do against better comp.

Well then they both fukking need work. We both right lol. But I think that issue as far offense is corrected with the coaching.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well then they both fukking need work. We both right lol. But I think that issue as far offense is corrected with the coaching.
Ok we can both be right lol. I don’t think it’s fixed with coaching but moreso that’s an easy scapegoat. The players make the plays and when you don’t give Garrett and then most of the credit for 2016 I don’t think it’s fair to then give them most of the blame only when it’s convenient to shyt on him and I’m glad he’s gone. I just like to be consistent in my views even if it’s positive towards someone like Garrett that again I’m glad is gone.