Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:mjlol:
Bullshyt ass smokescreen. Between LVE's injury concerns and Jaylon's untimely swiping after God awful pass coverage these clowns going LB at 17.

Dropped the ball on re-upping a top 5 cover CB and have no QB signed to show for it.

During the 2020-2021 season my motto is gonna be #TankForTrevor or #JustLoseForJustin

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerruh should make the trade for Adams, especially if Henderson isn't there at 17.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Did one without the Buckeyes bias

i4KSfDD.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

In 8 wins Dallas ave. 37.1 ppg
In 8 losses Dallas ave. 17.1 ppg

Average margin of each loss was 6 points.

2 losses were by 2 points.
2 losses were by 4 points.

they were near the top of the league in fewest giveaways but near the bottom in takeaways.

their ave starting field position was middle of the pack as well.

So basically, Dak and the offense would’ve had to have been all time great in order to get to the playoffs.

Those 8 wins was all on the offense. The defense didn’t win them one game. They didn’t help the offense one time.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
After watching The Last Dance last night, it’s painfully obvious that our own dynasty got Jerry Krause’d.

Except our Krause is still here. And we have Krause Jr waiting in the wings as soon as Krause finally gets up out of here.

:martin:

I think Jerry’s only fukk up at this point is with coaching. He caved with Parcels, but once he left, he was hell bent on turning Garrett into his Tom Landry.

had he not suck with Garrett for so long, who knows how this team would’ve ended up.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
After watching The Last Dance last night, it’s painfully obvious that our own dynasty got Jerry Krause’d.

Except our Krause is still here. And we have Krause Jr waiting in the wings as soon as Krause finally gets up out of here.

:martin:
We need a documentary on the fukkery of the 90s SB team

Must see Tv :whew::wow: