Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We shouldn't be taking a RB in the first 3 rounds with all the holes this team has on defense. RB is one of the few positions where I can say "we good"
Agreed. I think its within reason to avoid most offensive players the first 3 rounds as well. Unless an elite QB or OL slides.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The Cowboys are the only team that would give up two 1st for Dak. Everybody else saw those Saints, Pats, and Eagles games last year. :russ:
Basically. Some cats wanna hit us with them MIB things that take your memory away like those games didn't happen. I'm all for dudes getting their money but it doesn't mean the team I root for should be the one to pay dude.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same here..

thats why I said in here earlier, I need to see our corners in a more agressive defense. Mike Nolan is agressive.

cant nobody flat out tell me, Byron was a pure better corner than Lewis or Chido.

s
I don’t know about pure but overall yeah he was just our most well rounded corner. Our other corners are solid but they all had some sort of limitation. He had Chidos size, Browns athleticism, and Lewis skill

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

UzWTXIU.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak’s doing all the right things this offseason :mjgrin:

I’m sure next season, whenever that is, he’ll continue to be the same player he’s always been. Playing on a tag. Struggling to beat above .500 teams

Things are trending in the right direction, brehs

We won’t trade him. Or cut him. But he’s making it hard for the FO to give him $35+ mil a year no questions asked. About as good a situation as we can hope for