Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak throwing to Dez x2 and having a 30 person party with Zeke within a 2 week span.

Dez works out with his crew everyday. It is what it is. But Dak supposed to be this smart QB and a “leader” and he’s out here mingling in different circles with no regards to public perception.

All of this while he’s tagged and trying to get the biggest contract in league history.

Dude really is remedial. If/when this guy finishes here with no rings, he will be one of the most vilified players in our franchise’s history.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Dak throwing to Dez x2 and having a 30 person party with Zeke within a 2 week span.

Dez works out with his crew everyday. It is what it is. But Dak supposed to be this smart QB and a “leader” and he’s out here mingling in different circles with no regards to public perception.

All of this while he’s tagged and trying to get the biggest contract in league history.

Dude really is remedial. If/when this guy finishes here with no rings, he will be one of the most vilified players in our franchise’s history.

Hol up wait what? :what:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
So the player I really hope we don't take is Trevon Diggs. They love taking the players i hope we avoid, so prepare for Diggs. Trevon played wr for 2 yrs, so I can see Jerry now reasoning in his head "stefon diggs little brother is the next Richard Sherman." :snoop:

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

I despise that nikka with a passion

Id rather go through 5 “2015” seasons in a row than watch this guy be QB1 on my favorite team

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Dak and Zeke need to be separated. Plain and Simple.

They are too tied at the hip. That partnership needs to be deaded.