Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the delay is about if JG will come back as HC. From the theories I've seen, I think they've offered him a a FO job with the Cowboys, possibly VP of Football operations or co-GM with Jerruh. And JG is discussing how that would work, and is deciding if he wants to take the position or continue coaching elsewhere.

Because if he takes the FO job, he has a job for life, since Jerruh considers him family. So JG is probably torn between that and searching for a new HC gig, which will not be guaranteed he will get one.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't think the delay is about if JG will come back as HC. From the theories I've seen, I think they've offered him a a FO job with the Cowboys, possibly VP of Football operations or co-GM with Jerruh. And JG is discussing how that would work, and is deciding if he wants to take the position or continue coaching elsewhere.

Because if he takes the FO job, he has a job for life, since Jerruh considers him family. So JG is probably torn between that and searching for a new HC gig, which will not be guaranteed he will get one.

Take the FO job. If there was a chance that he could get another HC job, then his phone would be ringing for interviews.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lose one of the best GMs in the NFL brehs. :mjlol:

I guess this make sense. Because I heard Will McClay wanted Garrett gone. :yeshrug:

jkvngyvbw9lxfb97xk0j

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Nothing will change if they do that. He will be a conduit between Jerry and whoever the coaches are. He will meddle in the offense because Jerry will have his back.

Hell fukking no. Garrett's crew wanted Dez gone, even though Jerry didn't want to, and they end up giving away a first round pick just to replace him.

He needs to go. They need wipe all prints of the Garrett era.... NOW!!!!!

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing will change if they do that. He will be a conduit between Jerry and whoever the coaches are. He will meddle in the offense because Jerry will have his back.

Hell fukking no. Garrett's crew wanted Dez gone, even though Jerry didn't want to, and they end up giving away a first round pick just to replace him.

He needs to go. They need wipe all prints of the Garrett era.... NOW!!!!!

I'm with you. I want Garrett as far away from the Cowboys as possible. Plus, I think McClay might leave if they pull this. But, I think this is what the hold up is with JG.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the give Garrett a front office position any in coming HC would stay looking over his shoulder with the ex head coach right there. Only ppl that would take that HC job are Witten and Dan Campbell since he played here.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Real talk....ProFootballTalk has been hyping up Sean Payton to the Cowboys for so damn long, I expect the Cowboys to sign Sean Payton this offseason or else.