Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
For Witten i'm just going off of what I remember about the situation. Namely Dez blaming "Garrett Guys" and "Guys with C's on there jerseys" for his departure...and Sean Lee admitting that himself and other captains butted heads with Dez for not having accountability. Dez called out Frederick and Sean Lee by name...so I could be reaching about Witten. But he was undoubtedly a Garrett guy and a team captain...I also remember Witt getting brought up by both Dez and Jerry in related conversations after 88 got released.

The highlighted was Stephen Jones talking about guys like Dez and Witten in Dak’s ear about demanding the ball.

I recall Witten and Dez shouting each other out in the 2018 season; pretty sure they’re relationship was fine. The guys with the “C”s on their chest he wasn’t referring to everyone just a few which two months later he publicly called them out mainly Lee.

I find it funny that Lee attempted to duck the reporters question and then realized he’d be lying if he didn’t confirm and went on to say he and Dez “butted heads” as he wanted Dez to be more accountable to himself and teammates.

Dez called Fred when we was diagnosed with his illness so no problems there.

Dez coming back may be a long shot but it’s not due to any damage he’s done as far as relationships go. Hell Brice Butler went on every network after his release and was critical of the coaches and play calling in Dallas and they resigned him before trading for Cooper

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The highlighted was Stephen Jones talking about guys like Dez and Witten in Dak’s ear about demanding the ball.

Dez coming back may be a long shot but it’s not due to any damage he’s done as far as relationships go. Hell Brice Butler went on every network after his release and was critical of the coaches and play calling in Dallas and they resigned him before trading for Cooper

I remember that too. He resigned for a month.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Jerruh is ALWAYS ahead of the curve when it comes to marketing. More teams should be dropping these behind the scenes videos, leading up to the draft.
nikka how is this smart or ahead of the curve? That’s y’all problem, y’all care more about “marketing” than winning :hhh:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle

I remember watching this game and my gf at the time sucking my dikk at halftime

tumblr_n5dm0e8UAY1t1k6p7o1_500.gif