Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Rex preachin

Turd tho :mjpls:

Turd is a football term for garbage player. I think the word turd should not of been used to describe Amare though. But let’s not act like we don’t disagree with what Rex was taking about. Amare going to have to step it up this upcoming season. Rex never even coached an offensive player Amare caliber neither so he can’t go out and call that dude a turd.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I 100% agree with Rex. But the Turd shyt was too much. Especially when Rex would watch Amari fukk his wife while playing with her feet:scust:
You agree with Rex the turd shyt was too much? Then on top of that you mention some shyt that has nothing to do with his point to make you feel better. Y’all run off emotions too much. I don’t agree with turd since that nikka basically fukked us into keep Wak at qb but I won’t act like cats haven’t shyt on Amari at all. The turd is just white people shyt I don’t say but I’m not going to act like it’s more than that. Personally I’d feel like these online black chicks that make everything about colorism if I go down that road.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Low key that does show the disconnect and the lack of chemistry. On both parts. On one hand Dak is late on the read. On the other hand there was no need for Dez to hop up outta the route.

Romo/Dez just had a much better feel. Dez play ground style worked with Romo cause he had a playground style game as well. Amari/Dak has a better rhythm. Robotic, lol.

Dak is much better than he was during those days...however, coming off the injury I think its important that Dez be more efficient in his routes.

you are right about Dez/romo having that playground style.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I get criticism on Amari. Whether constructive or not. But he called dude a turd. Went beyond just criticizing him after that.
I think y’all on yalls emotional shyt over the word turd. Act like we ain’t said similar or worse about a player. Only thing I think you can use is that he’s on tv but I don’t mind the real instead of the fake. I guess some of y’all like fake shyt but I’m pretty sure you’ve said similar or worse about a player yourself in black ways not a turd because that’s not how the majority of us talk. If you haven’t my apologies

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think y’all on yalls emotional shyt over the word turd. Act like we ain’t said similar or worse about a player. Only thing I think you can use is that he’s on tv but I don’t mind the real instead of the fake. I guess some of y’all like fake shyt but I’m pretty sure you’ve said similar or worse about a player yourself in black ways not a turd because that’s not how the majority of us talk. If you haven’t my apologies

These guys hear the word “turd” and think it’s a racial slur like how? Rex should of just used a different word to describe Amare because he is far from a turd on the field and off. He could of said some games he plays terrific and some he plays like a turd or just say bad and that would been less abrasive.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
These guys hear the word “turd” and think it’s a racial slur like how? Rex should of just used a different word to describe Amare because he is far from a turd on the field and off. He could of said some games he plays terrific and some he plays like a turd or just say bad and that would been less abrasive.
Yeah I didn’t think it was a slur in the least because I’ve heard white cats say that same shyt in reference to other white players. That’s just a word they use we don’t.

I also agree with he should’ve used a different word to describe him because he saved Daks career to me and that’s no small feat imo.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah I didn’t think it was a slur in the least because I’ve heard white cats say that same shyt in reference to other white players. That’s just a word they use we don’t.

I also agree with he should’ve used a different word to describe him because he saved Daks career to me and that’s no small feat imo.

Dak owes Amare some of that pay check.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dez as a 4th option or red zone threat isn’t a bad idea. They kicked the tires on witten which was ridiculous. I’d much rather give Dez another chance. The person he had issues with is gone now.
What's crazy is everything they accuse Dez of being, demanding of the ball, won't accept a lesser role, is precisely what Witten is.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Dez as a 4th option or red zone threat isn’t a bad idea. They kicked the tires on witten which was ridiculous. I’d much rather give Dez another chance. The person he had issues with is gone now.
Sean "Snake" Lee is still a Cowboy. I'm indifferent to Dez coming back. I want to see him get another chance but he seemed to be a bit of a cancer. Hopefully that changes with the new coaches if he does wind back up in Dallas