Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
What was he doing?
beefin with Witt...beefin with Travis Fredrick...beefin wit Sean Lee. Pressuring Dak to get him the ball and throwing tantrums on the sideline...which is not a terribly big deal as long as you're producing and not being a distraction. My biggest thing was how he was trying to separate the team into Jason Garrett guys and non Jason Garret guys. As much as I hated that red headed fukker and wanted him out...you should be behind your coach as long as he's your coach and you shouldn't be enemies wit other teammates who are trying to win with the coach they have.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I think y’all on yalls emotional shyt over the word turd. Act like we ain’t said similar or worse about a player. Only thing I think you can use is that he’s on tv but I don’t mind the real instead of the fake. I guess some of y’all like fake shyt but I’m pretty sure you’ve said similar or worse about a player yourself in black ways not a turd because that’s not how the majority of us talk. If you haven’t my apologies
I accept the apology. I may say a player sucks and all but rarely is ever go beyond that.

And my point wasn’t that he used the term. Is that he used it while being unprofessional. You are suppose to be an objective head on national television. I don’t know to many that came on tv that said that and didn’t meet consequences. But that’s me. He also was wrong on some parts of critiquing Amari.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
These guys hear the word “turd” and think it’s a racial slur like how? Rex should of just used a different word to describe Amare because he is far from a turd on the field and off. He could of said some games he plays terrific and some he plays like a turd or just say bad and that would been less abrasive.
I didn’t take it much as racial. I took it as Rex simply doesn’t like him and think he’s a bum. Like I said, I get the criticism of Amari. But he’s far from a bum.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I accept the apology. I may say a player sucks and all but rarely is ever go beyond that.

And my point wasn’t that he used the term. Is that he used it while being unprofessional. You are suppose to be an objective head on national television. I don’t know to many that came on tv that said that and didn’t meet consequences. But that’s me. He also was wrong on some parts of critiquing Amari.
nikka you gets no apology if you say a nikka sucks stop it. I rather be real if that’s how he feels than lie about it. Sounds like you want him to say the same shyt nicer which I addressed in my post to you. That’s the only thing I guess you can disagree with. I don’t mind it but you do cool.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
beefin with Witt...beefin with Travis Fredrick...beefin wit Sean Lee. Pressuring Dak to get him the ball and throwing tantrums on the sideline...which is not a terribly big deal as long as you're producing and not being a distraction. My biggest thing was how he was trying to separate the team into Jason Garrett guys and non Jason Garret guys. As much as I hated that red headed fukker and wanted him out...you should be behind your coach as long as he's your coach and you shouldn't be enemies wit other teammates who are trying to win with the coach they have.

Where is proof he was beefing with Witten?

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
nikka you gets no apology if you say a nikka sucks stop it. I rather be real if that’s how he feels than lie about it. Sounds like you want him to say the same shyt nicer which I addressed in my post to you. That’s the only thing I guess you can disagree with. I don’t mind it but you do cool.
Ok

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Where is proof he was beefing with Witten?
For Witten i'm just going off of what I remember about the situation. Namely Dez blaming "Garrett Guys" and "Guys with C's on there jerseys" for his departure...and Sean Lee admitting that himself and other captains butted heads with Dez for not having accountability. Dez called out Frederick and Sean Lee by name...so I could be reaching about Witten. But he was undoubtedly a Garrett guy and a team captain...I also remember Witt getting brought up by both Dez and Jerry in related conversations after 88 got released.