Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
A. Would be the dream scenario. But i can't see Delpit slipping to 51. If we were smart, we would draft Chaisson a 17 and trade back in the first round to draft Delpit at like 24 or 25.
You think we'll still take a safety after signing LOL Clinton-Dix?

After signing him, McCoy and Poe then letting Cobb go I feel like they're setting up to take a WR in the first round

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Actually he has a point.

NONE of the Corners created turnovers consistency. SO Dallas was like why would we pay Byron for not creating turnovers when we can keep playing the other guys less to do the exact same thing.

I don't mind of a corner gets beat. But you gotta be able to create turnovers.

you’d rather an interception 6 times a season than a nikka consistently playing good to great defense? No wonder y’all stay at average to below average.:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you’d rather an interception 6 times a season than a nikka consistently playing good to great defense? No wonder y’all stay at average to below average.:mjlol:

If a DB has 6 picks a season then he's obviously playing great defense 80 to 90% of the time outside those picks.

And it's easier to game plan for a corner you know isn't looking to pick you off.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
If a DB has 6 picks a season then he's obviously playing great defense 80 to 90% of the time outside those picks.

And it's easier to game plan for a corner you know isn't looking to pick you off.
Bruh literally shut down whoever he was guarding and you upset bc he ain’t get a pick. I like the eagles. I can tell u how it feel knowing that even on 3rd and long the other team has a good chance of converting. But again like I said, we got different views on good defense. But again that’s why y’all went 8-8 last season and always average at best :manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bruh literally shut down whoever he was guarding and you upset bc he ain’t get a pick. I like the eagles. I can tell u how it feel knowing that even on 3rd and long the other team has a good chance of converting. But again like I said, we got different views on good defense. But again that’s why y’all went 8-8 last season and always average at best :manny:
That’s not why we always 8-8 but I agree with you on the corner part though. People love flash because it’s easy to see that. People don’t like the Tim Duncan play for the most part. They may respect it but they don’t like it like the more flashier stuff. That’s just life imo.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

1. He wasn't a leader in the secondary or the locker room
2. He hasn't had a turnover in 2 seasons
3. He's not worth the contract he signed. Dallas has too many other positions to fill so making him the highest paid corner in the NFL when he doesn't make game changing plays doesn't make sense.
4. The dolphins overpaid for his services. They don't have a franchise QB and they traded away their best defensive players including Fitzpatrick, so of course they have money to burn.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
1. He wasn't a leader in the secondary or the locker room
2. He hasn't had a turnover in 2 seasons
3. He's not worth the contract he signed. Dallas has too many other positions to fill so making him the highest paid corner in the NFL when he doesn't make game changing plays doesn't make sense.
4. The dolphins overpaid for his services. They don't have a franchise QB and they traded away their best defensive players including Fitzpatrick, so of course they have money to burn.
That’s how the market goes. You nikkas overpaid for Zeke (more of a bad investment) and are about to crazy over pay for dak.
Dolphins have 3 picks in the first round and the 5th overall pick. As of today their franchise is in a better position then y’all. Go relax and leave these discussions for the people that actually understand the game. This isn’t for casuals :camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
That’s how the market goes. You nikkas overpaid for Zeke (more of a bad investment) and are about to crazy over pay for dak.
Dolphins have 3 picks in the first round and the 5th overall pick. As of today their franchise is in a better position then y’all. Go relax and leave these discussions for the people that actually understand the game. This isn’t for casuals :camby:

U lost all credibility when you said the Dolphins are in a better position :russ:

And I know way more about my team than you do. Zeke has accomplished way more than Jones.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
U lost all credibility when you said the Dolphins are in a better position :russ:

And I know way more about my team than you do. Zeke has accomplished way more than Jones.
Dolphins are in a much better position going forward. They have 6 of the first 70 picks in the draft and still plenty of cap they're still in the running to sign Clowney.