Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The thing that worries me the most about losing Travis Frederick is the amount of sacks given up next season.

A lot of those sacks tho were due to Dak holding on to the ball and taking sacks

Kellen Moore doesn't get enough credit for changing that.

They still went to the playoffs and beat Seattle without Frederick

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Even without Frederick retiring we need to address the line as well and get ready for the future. Tyron Smith is about to be 30 and seems to be falling off slightly so getting a backup for him and potential replacement is key for us as well too. Zack knocking o 30 too but i think he has several more years of high level football in him.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
like I said in here before..

Yall blamed the coaches... now that they are gone, yall saying our players stink??

Let them play under someone else first. the dash in FAgency aint the move.

Stephen drafts well.. thats why our players that leave generally succeed elsewhere.
The coaching played a big part but i know i have been asking for an upgrade in the secondary for years. Can't speak for what anyone else says or said.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The thing that worries me the most about losing Travis Frederick is the amount of sacks given up next season.

A lot of those sacks tho were due to Dak holding on to the ball and taking sacks

Kellen Moore doesn't get enough credit for changing that.

They still went to the playoffs and beat Seattle without Frederick

Uhhh... That credit should go to QB Coach Jon Kitna.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Uhhh... That credit should go to QB Coach Jon Kitna.

HE would still be there.

Part of why Dak got the ball out quicker was because of the plays called and the routes the WR's ran.

The offense stalled because Jason Garrett forced more to resort back to a passive ball control type offense.

I refuse to believe they were able to put up points ONLY against bad teams and barely scored against good ones.

Garrett wielded more power than people gave him credit for.