Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He’s going to cave. I bet they are happy about this on dakzone I mean Cowboyszone
I just heard on the radio that it's rumored Dak will be the highest paid player in the league.

I don't think it's gonna be "dakzone" over there anymore because he's gonna have to deliver now. No excuses.
I think it was philmonroe that had a point about Dak's 4th round contract being one of the major reasons why
he gets a lot of leeway from critics and fans about his performances.

For me, he was absolutely right about that because I definitely gave him a pass.
Now he's paid with the big boys, and will have to carry that burden. Highest paid player in the league means
doing what Rodgers had to do last year and what Brady had to do a lot of years.

I like Dak and hope it works. But I'll be as critical as cats like BlueHeffner and philmonroe if he's not getting it done.
None of that, he needs this or that to be effective.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just heard on the radio that it's rumored Dak will be the highest paid player in the league.

I don't think it's gonna be "dakzone" over there anymore because he's gonna have to deliver now. No excuses.
I think it was philmonroe that had a point about Dak's 4th round contract being one of the major reasons why
he gets a lot of leeway from critics and fans about his performances.

For me, he was absolutely right about that because I definitely gave him a pass.
Now he's paid with the big boys, and will have to carry that burden. Highest paid player in the league means
doing what Rodgers had to do last year and what Brady had to do a lot of years.

I like Dak and hope it works. But I'll be as critical as cats like BlueHeffner and philmonroe if he's not getting it done.
None of that, he needs this or that to be effective.

Well said, and I totally agree with you. I am known as a team Dak poster here, but just because I feel like he can deliver. He is now going to be stomping with the big dawgs, so I will be more critical of him now going forward. Dak has it all now. He got a good o-line, a pro bowl receiver, top 3 running back and now a better coach. No more excuses bro!!

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Well said, and I totally agree with you. I am known as a team Dak poster here, but just because I feel like he can deliver. He is now going to be stomping with the big dawgs, so I will be more critical of him now going forward. Dak has it all now. He got a good o-line, a pro bowl receiver, top 3 running back and now a better coach. No more excuses bro!!
Can't hate on the bruh for getting all his money but Cowboys not gonna win with Dak unless we have a dominant defense like the 2015-16 Broncos or 85 Bears. He can't put a team on his back. Kinda sad an organization like the Cowboys have to settle for mediocrity let alone pay elite money for mediocrity.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The thing with team Dak is when does he really deliver? I think the best example of him delivering was the game against NY the last game of the seaosn when we had nothing to play for. How many of those games has duke had in his career? I think he played good in that Vikings game we lost last year even though that dude missed a pretty easy pass to Zeke. Maybe y'all can remind me but how many games can y'all think of where he was the main reason you think we won a game? I'm not even being funny but I can't think of many esp after 2016 and that's why I don't want to dude to be the QB here period but definitely not at some cap fukking up number. If y'all got some game please let me know cause I want to be fair

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Actually he has a point.

NONE of the Corners created turnovers consistency. SO Dallas was like why would we pay Byron for not creating turnovers when we can keep playing the other guys less to do the exact same thing.

I don't mind of a corner gets beat. But you gotta be able to create turnovers.