Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I love this signing! Low risk, HIGH REWARD possibility.

The thing with Jerry is when the money gets tight, he usually is more willing to take cheap risks.

This defense is going to be all types of fukkery this season. :wow:
McCarthy low key cleaning out a lot of squares from the locker room, bringing in some dawgs. Yeah, they're a little bit older but I prefer this culture in Dallas. Dallas has a CULTURE problem. Less Witten's, Brian Jones....need more Hollywood Henderson, Duane Thomas.

thomas-henderson-dallas-usa-shutterstock-editorial-6612334a.jpg

gallery_medium.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McCarthy low key cleaning out a lot of squares from the locker room, bringing in some dawgs. Yeah, they're a little bit older but I prefer this culture in Dallas. Dallas has a CULTURE problem. Less Witten's, Brian Jones....need more Hollywood Henderson, Duane Thomas.

Co-sign

This franchise lost it swagger.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im not a fan of this

1. Means we are definitely not signing Griffen

2. dude hasnt played in 5 years! What player has taken off for that much time and came back as a solid player

3. we bring in this nikka, but wont sign Dez :unimpressed:

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Im not a fan of this

1. Means we are definitely not signing Griffen

2. dude hasnt played in 5 years! What player has taken off for that much time and came back as a solid player

3. we bring in this nikka, but wont sign Dez :unimpressed:
Dez is coming too. Don't think we were ever seriously considering Griffen. Glazer is hyping him up, I don't think he'd put his rep on the line if he wasn't legit looking good.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Now that all the hall monitors and snakes are gone, it's time to embrace our bad boy roots again. :blessed:

I don't know breh social media and shyt exist now...

Imagine Playmaker and Charles Haley having to deal with social media in the 90's. Neither one of them dudes would have lasted 3 years in the league let alone this team due to suspensions...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Breh this shyt is :damn:

Dallas and all surrounding cities been on shelter in place for weeks...when this shyt pass EVERYTHING is going to be popping...the lamest bars and clubs are going to be popping for the first few weeks just cause people are going to want to get out the house and go anywhere and do anything...

And we going to drop Aldon fukking Smith in the middle of this:damn:

I'm just treating it as this dude probably never going to see the field :yeshrug:

Talking about he turned his life around...lets see whats up when all these bars and clubs are open and all this UNT, TWU, and SMU college p*ssy be
tenor.gif
at him