Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Iont know if some of ya'll watch/listen to some of the Cowboys podcasts...in particular Hangin' With the Boys?

Nate did some MAJOR c00nin on Mondays show...smh, just wanna see if I was the only person who heard that...I wish I knew how to post audio/video
I'm still cringing off that segment...
Some of the worst second hand embarrassment that I've felt in a long time. Poor Jesse tried to help him out too, but Nate double downed on it. Hoping my Player's Lounge brehs come in help me forget about that mess.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
My guy!! I knew SOMEBODY heard it. I listen to all the podcasts I can on my way to work...

I was in shock listening to that the other day...Like, what is this nikka talking bout? I was hoping Jesse would help out, he tried for a second, but couldn't walk none of that back...Them white guys (Kirk and Louisiana cat) were shocked too I'm guessing...egging him on too lol

Cliff notes.

I kinda don't even wanna know cause I lowkey like listening to Nate when I catch him on ESPN radio

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Cliff notes.

I kinda don't even wanna know cause I lowkey like listening to Nate when I catch him on ESPN radio

:sadcam: It's bad bro...I'ma try to give you the run down, but when you get a second take a listen yourself...

Nate said something to the effect that he wishes he had another opportunity(that he was offered earlier when he first started with ESPN) to take media training. He ventured into murky waters when he said he wanted to talk "WHITE" smh...
He said he wanted talk better like a white man, a "white man from Joisey" to be more specific. Kurt and Shannon tried to throw him a bone and say, well Jesse is from Jersey (and black, they didn't say the black part but it's implied) but Nate doubled down and said not like any black man but a white guy basically...then tried to play it off by saying he was just joking. At that point, I turned it off b/c that train wreck was just TOO much for me...

Give it a listen, it's :mjlol::picard::mjcry::sas1::what::camby:all at the same damn time...

Hope that helps

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I doubt the Cowboys will go the small school route with the safeties again, but man Kyle Dugger or Jeremy Chinn might be cornerstone players for an organization.

They don't have alot of film on Youtube, so we're at the mercies of these Twitter scouts to post content.

:wow:
Jeff Heath could never.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I doubt the Cowboys will go the small school route with the safeties again, but man Kyle Dugger or Jeremy Chinn might be cornerstone players for an organization.

They don't have alot of film on Youtube, so we're at the mercies of these Twitter scouts to post content.

Jeff Heath could never.

GrotesqueComplexAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

remember the last time we tried this?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:sadcam: It's bad bro...I'ma try to give you the run down, but when you get a second take a listen yourself...

Nate said something to the effect that he wishes he had another opportunity(that he was offered earlier when he first started with ESPN) to take media training. He ventured into murky waters when he said he wanted to talk "WHITE" smh...
He said he wanted talk better like a white man, a "white man from Joisey" to be more specific. Kurt and Shannon tried to throw him a bone and say, well Jesse is from Jersey (and black, they didn't say the black part but it's implied) but Nate doubled down and said not like any black man but a white guy basically...then tried to play it off by saying he was just joking. At that point, I turned it off b/c that train wreck was just TOO much for me...

Give it a listen, it's :mjlol::picard::mjcry::sas1::what::camby:all at the same damn time...

Hope that helps
Yikes. I think that's kinda why I fukk with Nate so heavy cause he's himself and talks like he's chillin when he's on the air. Listening to a show with Nate is like hearing my work voice (cohost) and then Nate comes in with off the clock vernacular. But sometimes his shyt makes me cringe - but still could have articulated it better
GrotesqueComplexAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

remember the last time we tried this?

Man we shoulda knew that nikka was trash with the play he made at 16 seconds

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

Jeff Heath could never.

Last time we went small school for safety we were stuck with JJ Wilcox:francis:

I do like Duggar tho.