Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Yall nikkas need to stop with this shyt

Act like you didnt see Sam Bradford get traded for a first rounder a few years ago brehs
That was Howie the god tho. The master personnel flipper and cap space saver

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The media out here trying to sabotage us by campaigning for this bum to get paid :mjtf:
I’m convinced guys like SAS are riding this hard solely because they want Dak to cripple the team moving forward

Nobody was caping this hard for Flacco to get paid. And that was immediately after winning a ring and SB MVP along with consistently leading his team to the playoffs and making noise during his rookie contract

Now all of a sudden Dak need to be paid like he’s Russel Wilson or something. But then nobody talks about his piss poor showings vs above .500 squads...

There’s a lot of people in the media that simply want the Dak deal to happen cause it’s the Cowboys

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The more horrible mock drafts I see from these "draft experts", the more I'm comfortable with trading into the 20s to gather an additional pick during the 2nd and/or 3rd round. Its fair to assume LVE might not be reliable during the season and Jaylon gone Jaylon, so LB seems like a sneaky need too. Soooo many vacancies to fill on this roster.

I hope that since Marinelli and Garrett are gone, it would limit the possibility of passing a TJ Watt, or skipping busts/injury prone cats that they had a history of falling in love with. I really hope...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The more horrible mock drafts I see from these "draft experts", the more I'm comfortable with trading into the 20s to gather an additional pick during the 2nd and/or 3rd round. Its fair to assume LVE might not be reliable during the season and Jaylon gone Jaylon, so LB seems like a sneaky need too. Soooo many vacancies to fill on this roster.

I hope that since Marinelli and Garrett are gone, it would limit the possibility of passing a TJ Watt, or skipping busts/injury prone cats that they had a history of falling in love with. I really hope...
We just HAD to win that week 17 game :mjcry:

We wouldve been picking 12th. At 12, there is no doubt in my mind, one of Lamb, Ruggs, Jeudy, Kinlaw, or Brown will be there.

Now, we most likely are assed out. All of them will be gone.

I do like the idea of trading back and taking Henderson or Delpit

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
We just HAD to win that week 17 game :mjcry:

We wouldve been picking 12th. At 12, there is no doubt in my mind, one of Lamb, Ruggs, Jeudy, Kinlaw, or Brown will be there.

Now, we most likely are assed out. All of them will be gone.

I do like the idea of trading back and taking Henderson or Delpit
Y’all thought we would lose our last game and y’all could slide up in the playoffs real quick. Take that mid round draft pick :pachaha:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The non-exclusive tag is expected to cost around $27 million, but a team could sign Prescott to an offer sheet that the Cowboys could match. If they don't, they would receive two first-round picks in return.

^^^^^ this is what Dallas should do..
This is what any sane person believe they should do. No to transition and no to exclusive tag.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I’m convinced guys like SAS are riding this hard solely because they want Dak to cripple the team moving forward

Nobody was caping this hard for Flacco to get paid. And that was immediately after winning a ring and SB MVP along with consistently leading his team to the playoffs and making noise during his rookie contract

Now all of a sudden Dak need to be paid like he’s Russel Wilson or something. But then nobody talks about his piss poor showings vs above .500 squads...

There’s a lot of people in the media that simply want the Dak deal to happen cause it’s the Cowboys
Been saw through Steven A Smith on that one as well.