Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
If we can get Tua for Dak, that's a risk I'm willing to take. Otherwise, we should just ride it out and see how he does with McCarthy:yeshrug:

We can wait till the 3rd round to get a good WR. First two rounds should be on finding a game changing DT or CB/S. As much as y'all hate Dak, I have that same hatred for our secondary. Y'all worried about Dak but cool with Anthony Brown and Chido as your starting corners???:hhh::scust::trash:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If we can get Tua for Dak, that's a risk I'm willing to take. Otherwise, we should just ride it out and see how he does with McCarthy:yeshrug:

We can wait till the 3rd round to get a good WR. First two rounds should be on finding a game changing DT or CB/S. As much as y'all hate Dak, I have that same hatred for our secondary. Y'all worried about Dak but cool with Anthony Brown and Chido as your starting corners???:hhh::scust::trash:
Chido nor Brown arent asking for $40m a season

As trash as our defense is, the offense scored:

The defense gave up 17 points per game in those games

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Which one of you dudes are SAS pumping that inferior racial talk with Dak like this nikka Mahommes or some shyt and they playing with the money? Was this clown nikka hype for Cousins to get paid? He better have been or else this stupid nikka needs to shut the fukk up quoting them bullshyt stats some draftkings stats bytch looked up for him. Dak is average at fukking best period.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Chido nor Brown arent asking for $40m a season

As trash as our defense is, the offense scored:

The defense gave up 17 points per game in those games

I know the offense had its ups and downs but I put a lot of that on Garrett being outcoached most of the season, those games especially:hubie:

I can't give the defense much credit when all the offense has to do is control the clock and not turn the ball over to win. That same defense let Trubisky, Josh Allen and Kirk Cousins beat them:francis:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I know the offense had its ups and downs but I put a lot of that on Garrett being outcoached most of the season, those games especially:hubie:

I can't give the defense much credit when all the offense has to do is control the clock and not turn the ball over to win. That same defense let Trubisky, Josh Allen and Kirk Cousins beat them:francis:
True.

But you do know that paying Dak = losing help on defense, right?

We have had a defense that has let this team down since forever, but we expect that to change ALL while paying a QB 20% of our cap??

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

see, this the thing. We do need to draft Corner and Safety this year but just like Dak, I have to see Chido and Anthony in a new system too.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
True.

But you do know that paying Dak = losing help on defense, right?

We have had a defense that has let this team down since forever, but we expect that to change ALL while paying a QB 20% of our cap??

Yea I know.

Thats what Jerry and Stephen get for being so vocal about the Dak love. They backed themselves in a corner by praising him so much last year. Should have signed him for cheap when they had the chance instead of pump faking.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I dont know why we keep playing this game with Dak.. just franchise this fool and build up the defense. Bring in a vet QB for hold out insurance. End of story. He aint worth killing the rest of our signees with some outrageous number.

I agree. At least bring in a competent backup that will push him. We're going to repeat the same mistake we did with Romo by not having a backup who can come in and win games if the starter goes down.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You right too:francis:

I think Chido and Lewis might be better in a 4-3 defense but I don't know about Doo Doo Brown.

lol... I think Brown is actually decent. keep him on the cheap. I just didnt trust Marinelli. And Kris Richard flamed out.. we got fooled by him screaming at players unlike Garrett soft ass.