Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak had multiple chances to prove his value last season and blew it.

It is what it is.

But this also shows the Jones family never wanted to bench Romo. It was all Garrett.

But they still showed Dak loyalty.

It wouldn't offer anything beyond 30 million

The bolded is wrong. Jerruh wanted to keep Romo starting, Stephen was firmly behind DAK taking over at QB. Stephen/Garrett made that call. Just like Stephen was behind getting rid of Dez, while Jerruh wanted to keep him.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
The bolded is wrong. Jerruh wanted to keep Romo starting, Stephen was firmly behind DAK taking over at QB. Stephen/Garrett made that call. Just like Stephen was behind getting rid of Dez, while Jerruh wanted to keep him.

I mean, you couldn't really bench Dak once the team was rocking and rolling. That would have killed the momentum and a lot of fans were fed up with Romo at the time and ready to move on, I remember:ufdup:

Just prepare for Dak to get a Mega deal...its coming very soon. I just hope we don't continue the trend of not having a competent backup qb just in case.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Witten sounds desperate. Thank you McCarthy. :blessed:

Witten got a taste of life after football and dreads going back. It's not even about winning a title anymore. Football is all he has at this point. He doesn't want to do anything else.

When he does retire for good, he will go into coaching or scouting. Whatever he does, it will involve football in some way shape or form.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Witten got a taste of life after football and dreads going back. It's not even about winning a title anymore. Football is all he has at this point. He doesn't want to do anything else.

When he does retire for good, he will go into coaching or scouting. Whatever he does, it will involve football in some way shape or form.
It's b/c he expected Jerry to either give him the TE job or THE job following the season. That's why he ran around the stadium saying bye to the fans in the final game. Now he's scrambling and looking desperate. Sad!

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

kTn5r35.gif