Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Bruh he’s here for now and the near future. You still doing this?

if you hate him as the qb for the team so much, then just move on from the team.

life ain’t long enough to be this bitter and bad.

It’s a lot of signing I lament and don’t like but I ain’t beating a dead horse.
What kind of fan boy shyt is this?

“if u hate him that bad then find another team :mjcry:

Every fanbase has players they despise :camby:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He doesn’t fundamentally hurt the team, like a Jaylon Smith or Doug free for you to constantly post the propaganda. Dak does make the team better

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ya'll got to be kidding me talking offense at 10 :gucci: They have more than enough on that side of the ball, if you cant figure it out with Dak, Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, and Lamb that's just too damn bad. I dont want to hear any OL excuses

It's not about what we think or want its about the history of the cowboys drafting and free agencies. When Jerry signs a new qb he likes to give them toys to play with even if they already have a bunch of toys.

I am very confident Dak and Toddler are pushing for a lineman or a reciver / tight end. I am very confident that Dan Quinn who is just happy to have a job is not going to be pushing for defense. Who you think is going to win that argument ?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

I don't know why you acting this way. You know damn well when Dak has us starting 4 - 1 you going to be all up in this thread like :noah:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He doesn’t fundamentally hurt the team, like a Jaylon Smith or Doug free for you to constantly post the propaganda. Dak does make the team better
Not really. He just fukks up their draft position because we aren't a threat to win it all with duke on top of,the other issues. Y'all bamboozled by fugazy numbers. I hope I'm wrong and we do win it all but I'm not a child doing the if we all think positively it will happen nonsense. I don't think he that dude but I'd be more than happy to be wrong for SB or really being in the chase.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Cowboys fans are just happy with regular season success.

Post season success doesn't mean shyt to them anymore. :heh:
Yep

Front-office is running it back with nikkas that have won nothing, and are expecting different results.

They have NEVER showed the ability to build a great defense, which is what Dak needs, but all a sudden im supposed to believe they will figure it out :unimpressed: