Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

93 til

Superstar
Daps
He hired Bill Parcells whom ended up building the best squad (07) we’ve had here since the 90s SB Teams :ld:

We saw how that turned out. That right there showed that Jerry has an issue with a coach with some sort of authority. It takes more than a collection of talent to win. Until Jerry looks in the mirror, its gonna be more of the same.

Crazy how T.O. was the only big time free agent that's came to Dallas in recent years. Then again, that's not so recent.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
This team isn't also built for a $42 million dollars QB as well :heh:[/QUOTE]

They literally don't have a choice breh:dwillhuh:

Either you pay Dak, you pay a (probably worse) veteran who wants out or you turn the team over to a rookie. If any of those guys turn out to be as good as Dak (which is not really a super high bar)...then....they're gonna demand to be paid market value:skip::skip::skip:

Which is currently 38-42 million per with 100+ guaranteed for a franchise QB

Or do you think Justin Fields will show up, ball his ass off and say "Hey Jerry ill play for 15 million a year yep sure":beli:

Which is about 38-42 million per with 100+ guaranteed
Yall kill me with shyt. When the cowboys have a winning season, its everyone but dak. When they have losing, season its all on dak. Gotta be more nuanced than that. The team was 1-3 when dak went out, but we all know no qb was winning with the defense giving up historical yardage. No qb is winning with that.

It's the Tony Romo syndrome breh

Tony throws 7 tds vs Denver
The defense allows 8.
But because Tony throws a pick at the end of the game its Tony's fault....not the defense, not the coaching staff, not the front office that put together that trash ass defense and hired the trash ass coaches nope

It's the QB's fault his defense was literally the worst in NFL history

It's the QB's fault that he needed weapons (I mean look at Tom Brady right??? Who needs weapons???)

Its the QB's fault the front office keeps betting on him to fail and LITERALLY EVERYBODY ON THE TEAM BUT HIM fails to show up and produce yep. Dak's fault.

Clearly if he cared about winning he would also personally operate on Tryon's back, Jaylon's foot and make Vander-Esch drink a double pack of Ensure every day for his bones:obama:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FOH. You're the opposite side of the same coin regarding bold. Take your own advice and be more nuanced than that.
I've never once given dak all the credit for winning, i realize its a team game unlike yall. I also realize having a great qb is something you don't pass on just to be cute. Fans think they're salary cap gurus these days and quite frankly its hilarious. You'd rather bet on a fukking rookie than a proven product at the most important position in football. It doesn't get more stupid than that.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How did y'all salary cap situation turn into shyts?:picard:

Superbowl or bust every year for the past 5 years
l9nx3-th.png

We done busted more than an ava devine bukkake scene
5jSo0vF.png

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
@El Coupeacabra u wanna pay Dak breh?
I wanna pay Dak 42 mil and cut Zeke, Lawrence, both Smith's, see how many draft picks Philly will give us for Cooper, and do whatever we need to do to move up and draft Sewell.

Why would we let the ONE player on the team that has been the healthiest, and shown the most upward trajectory...at the most important position walk:why:

And keep Zeke who was average, DLaw who was below average, Amari who only shows up in half the games, Jaylon who can only run straight, and Tryon who literally cant play football for more than 6 games a year:why::why::why:

Can we PLEASE pay the one nikka on the team that's actually good:shaq2:

Dak looked like the worst QB in the league until Amari came to town.

I dont blame the front-office at all for not doing a deal back then

Y'all legit treat this nikka like Draymond Green.

In fact y'all treat the whole team outside of Dak like that. When its time to pay Dak it becomes:

"DAK HAS HAD MORE HELP THAN ANY OTHER QB IN THE LAST 10 YEARS HE HAS 3 #1 RECEIVERS THE "ULTIMATE SAFETY BLANKET" JASON WITTEN AND THE MOST BESTEST OFFENSIVE LINE THAT EVER EXISTED EVER AND HE GOT CARRIED BY ZEKE AND THE DEFENSE"

But then when the actual games are being played its:

"HOW SOON CAN WE CUT ZEKE!? AMARI IS STEALING MONEY!! WHERE IS DLAW? JAYLON SUCKS! WHY IS TYRON SMITH HURT!? WHY IS VANDER-ESCH HURT?! "

Are they good or not breh:stopitslime:
Where are all these QB's better than Dak who are going to lead us deep into the playoffs for 15 million per:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team isn't also built for a $42 million dollars QB as well :heh:

They literally don't have a choice breh:dwillhuh:

Either you pay Dak, you pay a (probably worse) veteran who wants out or you turn the team over to a rookie. If any of those guys turn out to be as good as Dak (which is not really a super high bar)...then....they're gonna demand to be paid market value:skip::skip::skip:

Which is currently 38-42 million per with 100+ guaranteed for a franchise QB

Or do you think Justin Fields will show up, ball his ass off and say "Hey Jerry ill play for 15 million a year yep sure":beli:

Which is about 38-42 million per with 100+ guaranteed

It's the Tony Romo syndrome breh

Tony throws 7 tds vs Denver
The defense allows 8.
But because Tony throws a pick at the end of the game its Tony's fault....not the defense, not the coaching staff, not the front office that put together that trash ass defense and hired the trash ass coaches nope

It's the QB's fault his defense was literally the worst in NFL history

It's the QB's fault that he needed weapons (I mean look at Tom Brady right??? Who needs weapons???)

Its the QB's fault the front office keeps betting on him to fail and LITERALLY EVERYBODY ON THE TEAM BUT HIM fails to show up and produce yep. Dak's fault.

Clearly if he cared about winning he would also personally operate on Tryon's back, Jaylon's foot and make Vander-Esch drink a double pack of Ensure every day for his bones:obama:

What has Dak won breh? :mjlol:

You got to be trolling at this point.:heh:

Dude is 6-20 against teams over .500. :heh:

The bulk of his stat padding comes when teams are in prevent defense. :heh:

Dude was shyt against the Jets and an terrible Eagles team in week 17. :mjlol:

Someone like Derek Carr could come in and do the same shyt for less money. :heh:

And Romo stats in the playoffs was trash.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And ended up running him outta town cause of his old pestering ways :beli:

I think Parcells chose to leave because he got tired of coaching in general. He was retired for 3 years before Jerry offered him a boat load of money to come out. When he left Dallas he was pushing 70. It wasn’t the same Parcells of old.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What has Dak won breh? :mjlol:

You got to be trolling at this point.:heh:

Dude is 6-20 against teams over .500. :heh:

The bulk of his stat padding comes when teams are in prevent defense. :heh:

Dude was shyt against the Jets and an terrible Eagles team in week 17. :mjlol:

Someone like Derek Carr could come in and do the same shyt for less money. :heh:
What has deshaun Watson won? Dak is the only qb not allowed to have ANY bad games and when he does ball out, its "oh well it was against prevent defense" or its "well that team is bad" as if any qb automatically thrives in those situations, there are qb's that have played in garbage time their entire careers and haven't come close to dad's production in such situations. There are a handful of qb's capable of producing at the level of dak, period. And the narrative that he cant beat good teams need to be out the rest, he beat Seattle in the playoffs, then got ousted by the rams due to a poor defense, but he played well that game also. He also balled out against green Bay during the divisional round in 2016 and was an Aaron Rodgers miracle away from advancing to the NFL championship. The narrative that he cant perform against good competition is flat-out bullshyt.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We saw how that turned out. That right there showed that Jerry has an issue with a coach with some sort of authority. It takes more than a collection of talent to win. Until Jerry looks in the mirror, its gonna be more of the same.

Crazy how T.O. was the only big time free agent that's came to Dallas in recent years. Then again, that's not so recent.
My point is that Jerry’s hand was forced. Jerry is 79 years old. His days are numbered. The older he gets, the more desperation will set in.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I wanna pay Dak 42 mil and cut Zeke, Lawrence, both Smith's, see how many draft picks Philly will give us for Cooper, and do whatever we need to do to move up and draft Sewell.

Why would we let the ONE player on the team that has been the healthiest, and shown the most upward trajectory...at the most important position walk:why:

And keep Zeke who was average, DLaw who was below average, Amari who only shows up in half the games, Jaylon who can only run straight, and Tryon who literally cant play football for more than 6 games a year:why::why::why:

Can we PLEASE pay the one nikka on the team that's actually good:shaq2:

Y'all legit treat this nikka like Draymond Green.

In fact y'all treat the whole team outside of Dak like that. When its time to pay Dak it becomes:

"DAK HAS HAD MORE HELP THAN ANY OTHER QB IN THE LAST 10 YEARS HE HAS 3 #1 RECEIVERS THE "ULTIMATE SAFETY BLANKET" JASON WITTEN AND THE MOST BESTEST OFFENSIVE LINE THAT EVER EXISTED EVER AND HE GOT CARRIED BY ZEKE AND THE DEFENSE"

But then when the actual games are being played its:

"HOW SOON CAN WE CUT ZEKE!? AMARI IS STEALING MONEY!! WHERE IS DLAW? JAYLON SUCKS! WHY IS TYRON SMITH HURT!? WHY IS VANDER-ESCH HURT?! "

Are they good or not breh:stopitslime:
Where are all these QB's better than Dak who are going to lead us deep into the playoffs for 15 million per:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:
:gucci:

Yea let the team do that, and you will continue to blame the defense as to why we didnt win shyt.

Just because Zeke, Tank, Amari etc. arent living up to their contract doesnt mean we should pay Dak.

Its crazy because before all of them (sans Jaylon) balled UNTIL after they got paid

IMAGINE PAYING $42m a Year on this

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Mac Jones can do what Dak does in this offense and he will be cheap for 5 years.

Id rather go that route than Pay Dak

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I've never once given dak all the credit for winning, i realize its a team game unlike yall. I also realize having a great qb is something you don't pass on just to be cute. Fans think they're salary cap gurus these days and quite frankly its hilarious. You'd rather bet on a fukking rookie than a proven product at the most important position in football. It doesn't get more stupid than that.
Can you show the proof of all these invisible people giving Dak all the blame for losing? You just happy with the average ass qb. Just say that and use them fugazy numbers to justify it. I rather not pay Dak all that money when he isn’t that good. Didn’t know that meant I was betting on a rookie. What kinda low iq logic you using? I wouldn’t bet on the rookie either just that Dak ain’t it for that amount he want. I guess you’re sooo smart to pay the average Qb? Big time big brain shyt from you.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you show the proof of all these invisible people giving Dak all the blame for losing? You just happy with the average ass qb. Just say that and use them fugazy numbers to justify it.
I mean all I see is people posting his win and losses against good teams. Seems to be a common talking point. You can say he's average all you want but the numbers don't support that and the market rate for his services don't either. Its funny you like to compare him to kirk cousins, and I look at the redskins, they have the makings of a good football team, only missing a QB. They got cute and cut bait, and tried to re-up with Alex Smith then spent a top pick on Dwyane haskins. Both failed. They've been one of the worst offensive teams in the league since. They could actually use kirk cousins right now. Cowboys would likely see a similar fate letting dak walk. Cowboys have never had a losing season under dak, and that's with a trash defense. I don't see the upside in letting him walk. In fact, there is none.