Daisy Ridley to Reprise Role as Rey Skywalker in New ‘Star Wars’ Film

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
this is exactly why SW does numbers no matter what lmao. look how aggy you are over *not even a trailer* :dead:

the last star wars film was so bad that i got ready to walk out - got up the same time as a dozen other people, we made eye contact, laughed, sat down and kept laughing throughout that dumpster fire. still friends with some of those dudes :mjlol: most profitable hate watch in the world
Take the ban bet or stop quoting me with your bullshyt nikka...

What you scared of if you think you're right and I'm wrong?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is exactly why SW does numbers no matter what lmao. look how aggy you are over *not even a trailer* :dead:

the last star wars film was so bad that i got ready to walk out - got up the same time as a dozen other people, we made eye contact, laughed, sat down and kept laughing throughout that dumpster fire. still friends with some of those dudes :mjlol: most profitable hate watch in the world
That's not true. Star Wars did numbers because it's Star Wars. But the work still has to be good.

The work hasn't been good so the numbers are down:manny: Even I was surprised that Mandalorian season 3 ain't been poppin

Same with Marvel and their fall off. Nikkas hate watch, and hate watching is a stupid activity, but even the hate watchers don't stay around  forever, and the numbers have shown the apathy and decreasing interest. After Boba Fett I walked away from Star Wars, ain't been back, and don't miss it:manny:

And Star Wars ain't the most profitable hate watch, the WWE is:mjlol: them nikkas will NEVER leave:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's not true. Star Wars did numbers because it's Star Wars. But the work still has to be good.

The work hasn't been good so the numbers are down:manny: Even I was surprised that Mandalorian season 3 ain't been Poppin

Same with Marvel and their fall off. Nikkas hate watch, and hate watching is a stupid activity, but even the hate watchers don't stay around  forever, and the numbers have shown the apathy and decreasing interest. After Boba Fett I walked away from Star Wars, ain't been back, and don't miss it:manny:
arguing the tv pull against the film one straight up dismisses a ton of factors. and how many side character spinoffs gonna actually stand on their own indefinitely too? that always had a wall

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
So this really confirms that they killed Luke for no other reason than to insert Rey and force her to be the face of their own franchise. They literally had Luke dying, having his Jedi Order killed, and Yoda destroying all Jedi Lore only for Rey to do the exact same thing Luke did :mjlol: .

Not only that they made Rey so damn overpowered that theres no villian she cant defeat now. She can reflect Sith lightning, use sith lightning, fly the millenium falcon, force skype/heal/push/pull/compulsion and has the fortitude and power to defeat a Sith Lord single handedly. She also took no L’s in combat to make it all of it seem earned.

A lot of her power will have to be retconned to even make her seemingly interesting. And you still have Holdo maneuvers and lightspeed tracking in the Canon to contend with. They got a lot of work to do on that script lol

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Ban bet me...

Ill take all yall on...

When Adjusted for inflation, this will be the WORST GROSSING SW film of all time...

No one wants a continuation of the failed Disney trilogy, if you think I'm wrong take the bet...
I wouldn't ban bet because the only way they can fix this, storywise is to say that Rey finds Kylo Ren, Luke and Leia's kids and bring back the Skywalker legacy then gets killed off.

If this bullshıt is just another bland Rey-centric movie, they should just give that money to charity.

I have to read spoilers for me to waste time watching it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
arguing the tv pull against the film one straight up dismisses a ton of factors. and how many side character spinoffs gonna actually stand on their own indefinitely too? that always had a wall
Did Solo not suffer for the crimes of The Last Jedi? The apathy became tangible after that movie

Didn't Rise Of Skywalker perform the worst out of all 3 movies?

Im not arguing TV against film, I'm arguing Star Wars. The initial interest was there, and after being burned enough times nikkas began walking away. Again it's the exact same thing that's been happening with Marvel

There's a common denominator here:manny::sas2:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Did Solo not suffer for the crimes of The Last Jedi. The apathy became tangible after that movie

Didn't Rise Of Skywalker perform the worst out of all 3 movies?

Im not arguing TV against film, I'm arguing Star Wars. The initial interest was there, and after being burned enough times nikkas began walking away. Again it's the exact same thing that's been happening with Marvel

There's a common denominator here:manny::sas2:
If you're not arguing TV and against film then you're dismissing subs, the fact its always been an overperforming spinoff, comp, etc.

Solo suffered because it barely made it through production lol. People already forgot that it was a miracle it even made it out the door. And it still pulled in enough money that most any other IP would've considered it start of a franchise... People are talking around a LOT of stuff that typically bodies a property immediately.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Amazing :mjlol:

Can’t wait to see how the red hatters and red pillers react
It's not some redpill, misogynistic, woman hating shyt....Rey as a character just sucked. She is the worst protagonist of the entire star wars saga other than maybe young han solo, and I'm not even including finn. She's a bad character. Not wanting to see more of her isn't some caveman shyt

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I wouldn't ban bet because the only way they can fix this, storywise is to say that Rey finds Kylo Ren, Luke and Leia's kids and bring back the Skywalker legacy then gets killed off.

If this bullshıt is just another bland Rey-centric movie, they should just give that money to charity.

I have to read spoilers for me to waste time watching it.
I don't even need to read spoilers to know where these dumbasses are going with this bullshyt...

They gon have Rey doing what Luke should of been doing rebuilding the Jedi order and she's going to succeed where he failed because she has Rose Tico and the force is female...

The fans are done with the Skywalker saga films, if Disney actually wants to make a successful SW film, KOTOR is the way...It always tops every poll...A continuation of the Disney trilogy is always at the bottom, no one asked for this...