Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Didn't watch Andor
4a4.gif

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Damn. Her and boyega literally went nowhere after these movies. You would've thought they would have blown up by now.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This will be the lowest grossing SW film of all time...

I'll gladly put money on that...
do you know what the lowest grossing SW film is? lol if there's any franchise that people are guaranteed to go see just to accurately complain about, its star wars

even solo did okay and is only a true failure against other SW films

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
And I've read the latest episode is on some true fukkery, shyt has jumped the shark

At this point it's like Kennedy and Iger are actually trying to get themselves fired :mjlol:
This franchise to me has gotten to the point I have to watch a review to decide if I should waste my time watching the next episode...

I don't even care about spoilers anymore, its that bad from a fan standpoint...

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This will be the lowest grossing SW film of all time...

I'll gladly put money on that...
LOL you fooling
This would have to do worse than Solo
People still will watch because star wars is a drug that these online incels can't quit
even the worst of the sequel trilogy still made a billion

Hopefully they finally try and give Rey a character arc this time around and learn to not listen to KK when it comes to these movies. You could literally see them ruin the new trio based on her input

If I was Boyega I would say I'll pass after how bad Disney did Finn
Shameful in that regard

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they bring Finn back and do that character justice they have a chance to fix one of their biggest wrongs.
The question will be whether or not they convince John Boyega to come back for the role.

Director seems to have her ear to the ground, so I'm guessing she's pushing for it.

It's not going to happen, let it go

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
LOL you fooling
People still will watch because star wars is a drug that these online incels can't quit

Hopefully they finally try and give Rey a character arc this time around and learn to not listen to KK when it comes to these movies. You could literally see them ruin the new trio based on her input

Shameful in that regard
Ban bet me...

Ill take all yall on...

When Adjusted for inflation, this will be the WORST GROSSING SW film of all time...

No one wants a continuation of the failed Disney trilogy, if you think I'm wrong take the bet...

Mazino

All Star
Daps
LOL you fooling

Shameful in that regard
The expectations for a Star Wars franchise are monstrous, just doing a billion isn't enough

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ban bet me...

Ill take all yall on...

When Adjusted for inflation, this will be the WORST GROSSING SW film of all time...

Put your account on the line if you think I'm wrong...
this is exactly why SW does numbers no matter what lmao. look how aggy you are over *not even a trailer* :dead:

the last star wars film was so bad that i got ready to walk out - got up the same time as a dozen other people, we made eye contact, laughed, sat down and kept laughing throughout that dumpster fire. still friends with some of those dudes :mjlol: most profitable hate watch in the world

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they bring Finn back and do that character justice they have a chance to fix one of their biggest wrongs.
The question will be whether or not they convince John Boyega to come back for the role.

Director seems to have her ear to the ground, so I'm guessing she's pushing for it.
Y'all just don't get it:mjlol: