Daily Office Life At Death Row (UPDATED With More General Fukkery)

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Imagine
Kicking it to a girl in the Death Row office for weeks, thinking you're getting somewhere
Then she says the wrong thing to Lil Pistol Starter and gets dragged off to Goon Room B (Room A was booked)
She looks at you for help
And you gotta act real busy :mjcry:

:heh::heh::heh::heh:

My secretary just came in here like "ARE YOU OKAY? I just heard a loud yell...."

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Death row could of been so much more, but dumbass Suge drove it into the ground with his antics.

This. We couldve had so many good albums, songs etc. if tha row hadnt collapsed like it did. They had probably the greatest line up ever, Dre, Quik, Daz, Soopa as producers, Snoop, Tha Pound, Rage, RBX, Bad Azz, Tray Deee on the mic, even the R&B singers were dope af... If Suge actually knew how to run a BUSINESS and didn't turn the studio into a schoolyard/playground for bullies and gang wars/violence dr's reign wouldve continued much longer. Damn shame :mjcry:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doug Young is a former promoter for Death Row/Interscope:

Soon Suge begin to hire ex-convicts like Lip Dog to keep watch over the office, said label promoter Doug Young. "Lip spent more than half his life in prison. He was a very mean and intimidating guy, about six feet three, like Suge, just as big, too. Big scars all over his head. All kinds of knife wounds from getting shanked in jail. Bullet wounds. A big motherfukker. He used to sit there and smoke Camels with no butt. Now, can you imagine that dude?"

The Death Row office was soon overrun with Bloods. "The gang shyt was something I had to deal with," said Doug. "The left side of the room was all Bloods; the right side would be all Crips. You had to understand: that office was so fukked up when you first went up there. I don't think it was intentionally divided - Bloods or Crips. That's just the way it was."

These gang members sat on stools, chain-smoking Newports and Kools and telling each other stories about gang wars or bloody prison fights. "Telling crazy stories," Doug Young sighed. "And when you look down at their shoes, they had guns tucked in them." The office had the feeling of a prison cell block. The towering convicts would loom over weaker employees, then relieve them of their "lunch money". Suge's henchmen were indirect about it, asking, "You gon' buy us a pizza today, eh? How much you got on our pizza? Whatchoo got on that pizza?"

People who tried to chat with them were attacked. "You'd be thinking you're just going to hang out, then these motherfukkers would pull a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on you."

People who came to the office uninformed met these ex-convict gang members under less-than-ideal circumstances. Messengers and business associates had their pockets patted down and money taken. "And Suge just covered up for their group."

Eventually Doug kept himself going by telling himself that working for the label was similar to pledging in a fraternity. "There were just certain things people knew they were going to go through," he explained. "You were either down with it or you weren't."

He tried to stay on their good side but knew why they were in the office. Suge wasn't the type to take someone to court; he had no patience for extensive proceedings. Why pay an arm and a leg in legal costs when situations could be handled directly in minutes?

If Suge felt someone was trying to cheat him, the offender would be dragged into a storeroom by his goons and pounded to a bloody pulp. Death Row employees went about their filing and faxing as blood-curdling shrieks filled the office. They saw the door-knob jerking, knowing that people were desperately trying to escape a beating. Even young Black women were dragged into the room: while being battered, these women screamed "ROY!! ROY!!" They hoped Suge's assistant, Roy Tesfay, would call these psychopaths off.

Some of you Coli tough guys wouldn't have lasted a week in that place. :mjpls:
He a hoe for staying.
I'm not working around that and I'm certainly not gonna act like I don't hear a WOMAN screaming for help while being dragged off.

Yep he's a hoe...

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:dahell:
fam where the fukk did you hear this shyt from :martin:
my bad i meant dalvin and tyrin almost admitted in an old youtube video at an album release party

look how he lookin at dalvin :mjlol:

167474A7-240F-4CF2-AB2B-D8DF81B63AB5_zpso2h0jij2.jpg
equqapar.jpg

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
That place sounded like a hilarious nightmare.

:birdman:YO DINESH! WHY'S THE INTERNET STILL SLOW AS FUKK?! I'M TRYIN TO WATCH SOME YOUTUBE AND THIS shyt'S LAGGIN LIKE A MUFUKKA! I TOLD YOU TO HAVE THIS shyt FIXED YESTERDAY bytch! WHAT'S A MATTER? YOU THIRSTY? YOU NEED SOME MORE PISSTAL PEP YOU UP MUFUKKA?! FIX THAT shyt BY LUNCH TIME OR IT'S YO ASS MUFUKKA!! AND I MEAN THAT LITERALLY p*ssy!:pacspit:

(turns around to water cooler)

:gladbron:Aye yall catch game of thrones last night? That shyt was crazy! Yo I'm convinced R+L=J

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
why was MOB Piru full of 6'3" 300lbs dudes? what were they eating on that side of Compton smh

Those dudes grew up in the late 70s and 80s..most bangers were big from lifting weights in and out the pen cause fighting was still the norm. If you look at pics of Tookie and most crip ogs from back then it's the same thing.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
I keep thinking of all these hilarious scenarios.

Imagine the non affiliated employees having to walk around with kool aid rubbed on their lips.

hanging up sheets on their office doors

dudes lifting weights in the breakroom

You try to file a complaint with HR and he slaps the shyt out of you for being a snitch.

Having a ridiculously high office supply bill because all the office supplies keep getting turned into weapons

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those dudes grew up in the late 70s and 80s..most bangers were big from lifting weights in and out the pen cause fighting was still the norm. If you look at pics of Tookie and most crip ogs from back then it's the same thing.
I know but these dudes were all like 6'3" 6'4" and it's a relatively small hood from what i understand