Daily Fantasy Basketball

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
@dterpsss I like kostas koufos if DMC doesn't play also really like Derrick Favors for the Jazz as he is under priced with the recent injuries.
koufos(someone has to guard gasol) sounds good especially if you want to fit in westbrook...that clown has the capability to destroy alllll your lineups by dropping 70fps..........

as of right now I'm riding the dieng and arron gordon train until they burn me, they're both pretty cheap and neither have gotten below thirty points since they started getting more minutes.

I'm not sure about point guards, that wash v GS game is scary cus of blowout potential.

i'm liking dieng and gordon to...im staying away from beal for a while since temple is starting...another guy im looking at is hoford vs philly defense...and shroeder (32fps avg vs phill this year).....my normal strat target bigs playing aganist denver phily orlando and boston...I always check first to see if those teams are on the slate, then build from that....I also like jordan hill(5500) because some one needs to guard lopez(definitately not lavoy allen)

lastly kyrie lbj and love...tyron lue got them balling...kyrie is relatively cheap...blowout risk tho

so many choices:mindblown:
shooting guard is always hard for me. who has a good matchup tonight?:patrice:
I like ellis alot...people might not pick him given his line vs the cavs..if he drops 45 plus at SG you are set:ahh:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
koufos(someone has to guard gasol) sounds good especially if you want to fit in westbrook...that clown has the capability to destroy alllll your lineups by dropping 70fps..........

i'm liking dieng and gordon to...im staying away from beal for a while since temple is starting...another guy im looking at is hoford vs philly defense...and shroeder (32fps avg vs phill this year).....my normal strat target bigs playing aganist denver phily orlando and boston...I always check first to see if those teams are on the slate, then build from that....I also like jordan hill(5500) because some one needs to guard lopez(definitately not lavoy allen)

lastly kyrie lbj and love...tyron lue got them balling...kyrie is relatively cheap...blowout risk tho

so many choices:mindblown:

I like ellis alot...people might not pick him given his line vs the cavs..if he drops 45 plus at SG you are set:ahh:
Good analysis ellis I think will go off reports of george being tired seem to be true.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They say rondo is questionable also collision is a must play if rondo is out.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
on a sidenote I find it annoying that DK has turner and jordan hill as centers....and dieng and towns as centers.........would make sence to name one a PF the other a center

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on a sidenote I find it annoying that DK has turner and jordan hill as centers....and dieng and towns as centers.........would make sence to name one a PF the other a center
Yep they are always slow to change positions.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
@dterpsss what you think about bobby portis I'm hearing his name a lot.
bobby portis is super talented, definately part of the future for the bulls.....right now even with mirotic and noah out he doesn't get enough burn(bout 20 mins a game), he has a ceiling of about 25fpts if boogie is out I think(coupled with potential blowout minutes) ..If you are looking to fill a utility spot you can get similar numbers from maybe roberts with kemba official out and he is 500 cheaper than portis with same potential

but then again knowing my luck portis might just drop 30fps:mjlol:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bobby portis is super talented, definately part of the future for the bulls.....right now even with mirotic and noah out he doesn't get enough burn(bout 20 mins a game), he has a ceiling of about 25fpts if boogie is out I think(coupled with potential blowout minutes) ..If you are looking to fill a utility spot you can get similar numbers from maybe roberts with kemba official out and he is 500 cheaper than portis with same potential

but then again knowing my luck portis might just drop 30fps:mjlol:
Lol