SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
im on the

im on the late slate so my choices are even more limited:francis:

I'll probably end up with monta or barton
monta sounds good to..vs shiity denver
breh I had love, brooke, and monta in the same lineup and took em all out:mjcry:
lol i fell asleep, and woke up at 655, didnt have.time toninja edit jordan into my line up.....either way harden destroyed all my lineups with that 70+, didn't have him

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
How many lineups you normally run and why isnt this thread more active I would love to talk to people on here instead of other sites through out the day.
I have three lineups going tonight. I'll wait till the third quarter but they arent looking so hot right now:francis:

I play pretty often so just @ me or post in the topic

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have three lineups going tonight. I'll wait till the third quarter but they arent looking so hot right now:francis:

I play pretty often so just @ me or post in the topic
aight I had a thread going in the the main sports forum maybe I will make a new one and see if it can cook but I will @ you I got 4 going but I think I will do well cause I didnt invest heavily in that bos ny game.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
aight I had a thread going in the the main sports forum maybe I will make a new one and see if it can cook but I will @ you I got 4 going but I think I will do well cause I didnt invest heavily in that bos ny game.

Couldve been an epic night:mjcry:......markief carried me......harden was only 30% owned , which also helped.....wiggins going off didnt help....50 dollar profit, cant compain tooo hard:myman:
f1w6qw.jpg

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the deal today? Utah bigs? Any good picks under 4k? Aaron Gordon must start?...drop some knowledge brehs
Man you killed it last night I did terrible I havent looked at the slates im going to and get back to you in a few minutes @Luca-Brazi what you think about tonight.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@dterpsss I like kostas koufos if DMC doesn't play also really like Derrick Favors for the Jazz as he is under priced with the recent injuries.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Man you killed it last night I did terrible I havent looked at the slates im going to and get back to you in a few minutes @Luca-Brazi what you think about tonight.
as of right now I'm riding the dieng and arron gordon train until they burn me, they're both pretty cheap and neither have gotten below thirty points since they started getting more minutes.

I'm not sure about point guards, that wash v GS game is scary cus of blowout potential.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as of right now I'm riding the dieng and arron gordon train until they burn me, they're both pretty cheap and neither have gotten below thirty points since they started getting more minutes.

I'm not sure about point guards, that wash v GS game is scary cus of blowout potential.
Yeah I am tempted to play beal tonight