Daily Fantasy Basketball

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
this is football but look at this bullshyt. dude has the 3 of the same lineups so how is davis 0% owned?

lPz0a.jpg

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
this is football but look at this bullshyt. dude has the 3 of the same lineups so how is davis 0% owned?

lPz0a.jpg

There's 287000 entries breh 2870 people would have to have Knile for him to even be .1% owned. I'm assuming Fanduel rounds down. I've never seen 0% owned but that would explain it.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
who's a must play tonight?:lupe:

lebron or paul george are enticing. but im having trouble settling on guards for tonight. NO and the lakers is the game I should be looking at for guard play, but russell and kobe are questionable/limited

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
who's a must play tonight?:lupe:

lebron or paul george are enticing. but im having trouble settling on guards for tonight. NO and the lakers is the game I should be looking at for guard play, but russell and kobe are questionable/limited

Don't really see any must plays, I like mid-prices brehs tonight like Lou Willliams, Jrue/Tyreke, Ryan Andercac. Center is kind of a mess on all sites. High priced guys I like would be Melo, George and Jimmy Buckets.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Don't really see any must plays, I like mid-prices brehs tonight like Lou Willliams, Jrue/Tyreke, Ryan Andercac. Center is kind of a mess on all sites. High priced guys I like would be Melo, George and Jimmy Buckets.
I settled on robin lopez for center. he's had a string of productive games lately and the highpriced centers dont have good matchups tonight

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
I settled on robin lopez for center. he's had a string of productive games lately and the highpriced centers dont have good matchups tonight

Not a bad idea. Was looking at Steven Adams, Amir Johnson and Tyson Chandler (no Len).. it's a crapshoot though.. figure whoever fits my lineup will get played.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
im counting on tony parker to have another good game and for kyrie to get up for this game after a good performance last night.

also who is a good SG for tonight? right now I got barton but I dont feel he's worth the price:patrice:

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
im counting on tony parker to have another good game and for kyrie to get up for this game after a good performance last night.

also who is a good SG for tonight? right now I got barton but I dont feel he's worth the price:patrice:

SG is light tonight...bryce if tyreke is out.....or klay , should get enough rebs to compensate for blowout

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
im on the
SG is light tonight...bryce if tyreke is out.....or klay , should get enough rebs to compensate for blowout
im on the late slate so my choices are even more limited:francis:

I'll probably end up with monta or barton