Daily Fantasy Basketball

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
anybody else kinda off durant and westbrook tonight? I just dont see either of them getting 50+

drummond is the must play to me tonight

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what do you think of lin ? you think he will play SG or PG? ...you going to ride the MKG train at all?...that charlotte sitiuation is interesting with all the injuries
I am afraid of lin cause I think he has been playing hurt and mkg I like but I feel better not playing him because he will be highly owned I really like marvin williams and he has love who plays not d.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anybody else kinda off durant and westbrook tonight? I just dont see either of them getting 50+

I am wondering if you wanna pay a few more and get gasol cause that was what I was thinking with the pacing of the kings.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins

I think one of them will drop 60....orlando defense is trash, RWB will get rebounds galore ...it is the 2nd highest combine points total of the day according to vegas.......might be a tripple dub in the 1st half kinda game for RWB...but the again he might just drop 35fpts to spite me

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think one of them will drop 60....orlando defense is trash, RWB will get rebounds galore ...it is the 2nd highest combine points total of the day according to vegas.......might be a tripple dub in the 1st half kinda game for RWB...but the again he might just drop 35fpts to spite me
Im thinking a Gasol Millsap are the guys im going to pay up for tonight

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not yet....deron will is out, so barea definately in play
Agreed im thinking the same thing also think dragic could be intriguing since barea tends to get burned since he is so small.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Agreed im thinking the same thing also think dragic could be intriguing since barea tends to get burned since he is so small.
dragic on a back to back and coming off an injury is risky but could definately payoff, spoelstra is a playing time nazi when dealing with players with injuries(ala whiteside minutes) , barea cant guard anyone,thanks didnt think about that

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dragic on a back to back and coming off an injury is risky but could definately payoff, spoelstra is a playing time nazi when dealing with players with injuries(ala whiteside minutes) , barea cant guard anyone,thanks didnt think about that
Yep good point.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Delladova is out so kyrie at 6800 is nice...hopefully charlotte can keep it close in the home game
Yep I saw that do you use the rotogrinders app I do also saw lin and batum starting might have to make some adjustments as I thought marvin williams could be great with the injuries maybe not now.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Yep I saw that do you use the rotogrinders app I do also saw lin and batum starting might have to make some adjustments as I thought marvin williams could be great with the injuries maybe not now.

also MKG is back healthy, marvin doesnt look as good as this morning....I use @baskmonster twitter account for injury stuff