:dahell: Trump orders McDonald's, Wendy's, and Burger King for Clemson football team

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Dw7b8grUwAAlBne.jpg

clemson.jpg

nikkas is gased

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
this is some foul shyt. them dudes just won the national championship and the president of the fukking united states got them eating worse than homeless people at the shelter. :snoop: :why:

what makes this even worse is any normal person would have too much class and self awareness to even consider catering fast food for an event like this. imagine what kind of scumbag he must really be to just not give af.

:ostare:
Instead of paying the salary of the White House dining staff out of his own pocket so they could provide a respectable celebration; this fukk boy paid for fast food that spoils as soon as it cools down?

:scust: What a remarkable shyt stain he is.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Obama did this, y’all would be in here like “Barack from the block, that’s my president I love him”

Stupid ass sheep

So what's your point? That's exactly what white supremacists do too. Make fun of Obama for petty shyt and give props to Trump's trashiness. Why should we be the only ones playing 'fair' still like dummies? That's coward shyt.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That's a slap in the face of people living in the N.O. :laff:

Go to the White House to eat fast food. Man, I better be eating premium medium cooked steak, blackened salmon, shrimp, Lobster tail, and baked chicken with seasoning when I go for a visit.
I grilled most of those on Sunday

Chilean sea bass on top of that too